D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion Rogues' Gallery

River Song

Explorer
Vindethrevolan “Vin”
Elf – Eladrin Wizard 3 [BladeSinger]
XP:
Noble CG
Strength 10 (+0) Dexterity 18 (+4) Constitution 15 (+2)
Intelligence 16 (+3) Wisdom 14 (+2) Charisma 7 (-2)

Vin is noble in appearance and bearing, however never discusses his family. He is persistent and self-sacrificing and considers himself no better than the “average” person.

[sblock=Bio]
Vin was born into a minor noble family of Eladrin, minor but with airs and graces and a deep desire to climb the social ladder. The second child of his parents in his early years he made friends with the son of the gardener and the two boys were as thick as thieves.

Many years passed and the boys grew and one day the gardener and his son were no longer there. Vin's father had "moved them on" to another estate due to the close bond between the boys and some of the "common" attitudes that were rubbing off on Vin. Resolving to see his friend again, Vin ran away. Weeks later he turned up to the small house the gardener occupied. The older elf warned him off that they didn't want any trouble with the Lord and the two urged Vin to head back home.

A furious Vin confronted his father and a clash of wills that would not be resolved ensued. Time and time again, Vin ran off and he became more aware of the plight of the common man and was more and more disgusted with the "noble class".

He worked hard at his studies and eventually showed some ability as a mage, he vowed to use it to help the people and on the day his training was complete he cast his signet ring at his fathers feet and claimed that he was simply Vin from now on.

[/sblock]

[sblock=Personality]
Traits: Despite his noble birth, Vin does not place himself above other folk. They share the same blood after all.
Ideal: He feels obliged to protect the people who cannot protect themselves.
Bond: Secretly, Vin craves the adulation of the average person and strives to be worthy of their respect.
Flaw: His views on the nobility and their role have put him at odds with his family, they are embarrassed by his odd wolrd-view.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Appearance]
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Fair
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 135 lbs
Description:
Vin is a slender elven man who dresses in traveller clothes and rejects finery.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats, Skills, Proficiencies]
Vin
Elf – Eladrin Wizard 3 [BladeSinger]
XP: 900
Noble CG
Strength 10 (+0) Dexterity 18 (+4) Constitution 15 (+2)
Intelligence 16 (+3) Wisdom 14 (+2) Charisma 7 (-2)
Skills
  • Acrobatics +4
  • Animal Handling +2
  • Arcana +4
  • Athletics +0
  • Deception -2
  • History +5
  • Insight +2
  • Intimidation -2
  • Investigation +5
  • Medicine +2
  • Nature +3
  • Perception +4
  • Performance +0
  • Persuasion +0
  • Religion +3
  • Sleight of Hand +4
  • Stealth +4
  • Survival +2

PROFICIENCIES
Armor: Light Armour
Weapons: Dagger, Quarterstaff, Light crossbow, Dart, Shortbow, Sling, Longsword, Shortsword, Longbow, Rapier, Scimitar
Tools: Gaming(Cards)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Goblin
[/sblock]
[sblock=Combat]
COMBAT
Init: +4
AC: 14/ 17 (Mage armour) [20 Blade Singing]
HP: 20/20
Hit Dice: 3d6+6
Speed 30
Size Medium
Passive perception 14
SAVES
STR +0 DEX +4 CON +2 INT +3 WIS +4 CHA -2

Attacks and Cantrips
  • Short Sword +6 / 1d6+4 piercing
  • Fire bolt +5, Range 120ft, 1d10 Fire
  • Dagger +6 /1d4+4 Range 20/60 piercing
[/sblock]
[sblock=Features and Abilities]
CLASS FEATURES
Spellcasting: Wizard Spells
  • Spell Save DC: 13
  • Spell Attack Bonus:+5

Cantrips (3)
  • Booming Blade
  • Fire Bolt
  • Greenflame Blade

SpellBook
- Comprehend Languages
- Detect Magic
- Mage Armour
- False Life
- Expeditious Retreat
- Shield
- Color Spray
- Find Familiar
- Mirror Image
- Magic Weapon

Spells Prepared 6
  • Color Spray
  • Expeditious Retreat
  • Mage Armour
  • Mirror Image
  • Shield
  • Magic Weapon

Spell slots - 4 Level 1, 2 Level 2

Arcane Recovery
1 / Long rest​
Ritual Caster

Blade Singer : 2/ SR
Use a BA to start a Blade Song, lasts 1 min. While Active
- +3 to AC
- SPD +10ft
- ADV on Acrobatics
- +3 to Con saves for concentration

RACE FEATURES
Darkvision 60ft
Fey Ancestry : Adv vs charm, no magic sleep
Trance: need 4hours rest a day
Weapon Training: Longsword, Shortsword, Shortbow and Longbow
Fey Step: cast misty step once, regain after short/long rest

Background (Noble) Feature: Position and Privilege

Thanks to your noble birth, people are inclined to think the best of you. You are welcome in high society, and people assume you have the right to be wherever you are. The common folk make every effort to accommodate you and avoid your displeasure, and other people o f high birth treat you as a member of the same social sphere. You can secure an audience with a local noble if you need to.​

FEATS
Nil
[/sblock]
[sblock=Equipment]
EQUIPMENT

Gear
Arcance Focus
Dagger
Spellbook
Shortsword x 2
Set of common clothes
Belt pouch containing 5 gp
Backpack
Bedroll
Messkit
Tinderbox
10 Torches
10 days of rations
Waterskin.
50ft of rope
Money:5 gp
[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Init: +4
AC: 14/17 [ 20 with Blade Song]
HP: 20/20
Spell Slots 1st 4/4 2nd 2/2
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Lal Qalandar, of the Purple Lands

Barbarian, Path of the Thousand Gods (ie Totem Warrior)
Background: Hermit
Level: 4
XP: 300?
Race: Human (Standard)
Alignment: Chaotic Good
View attachment 82320
[Sblock=rolls]Stat rolls (unmodified) : 4D6.HIGH(3) = [3, 1, 6, 3] = 12
4D6.HIGH(3) = [3, 5, 1, 5] = 13
4D6.HIGH(3) = [1, 1, 4, 2] = 7
4D6.HIGH(3) = [1, 1, 2, 4] = 7
4D6.HIGH(3) = [5, 2, 6, 5] = 16
4D6.HIGH(3) = [1, 4, 5, 3] = 12
[/sblock]
[sblock=character sheet] Abilities:
Str: 18 (+4), Dex: 14 (+2), Con: 14 (+2)
Int: 8 (-1), Wis: 13 (+1), Cha: 8 (-1)
(Level 4 ASI, +1 dex, +1 str)

AC: 16 ("enhanced" chain shirt, dex)
Initiative: +2
Speed: 30
HP: 32 (12+2+6+5+7 ( 2nd level HP roll: 1D12+2 = [4]+2 = 6
, level 3 hp: 1D12+2 = [3]+2 = 5
, HP roll level 4: 1D12+2 = [5]+2 = 7
))
Hit Dice: 4d12
Proficiency Bonus: 2
Passive Perception: 13

OFFENCE:
Great axe: +6to hit, 1d12+4 damage (when raging: 1d12+6)
Great Flail of Doom: +6 to hit, 3d4 + 3d4 + 4 (half piercing, half blungeoning), +6 when raging.
Hand axe: +6 to hit, 1d6+4 damage (when raging: 1d6+6 if in melee)
Javelins: +6 to hit, 1d6 +4 damage

SAVES (* = proficiency)
* Strength +6
Dexterity: +2 (advantage on effect he can see due to Danger Sense)
* Constitution: +4
Intelligence: -1
Wisdom: +1
Charisma: -1

SKILLS (*=proficiency)
Acrobatics: +2
Animal Handling: +1
Arcana: -1
*Athletics: +6
Deception: -1
History: -1
Insight: +1
Intimidation: -1
Investigation: -1
*Medicine: +3
Nature: -1
*Perception: +3
Performance: -1
Persuasion: -1
*Religion: +1
Sleight of Hand: +2
Stealth: +2 (disadvantage due to armor)
Survival: +1

PROFICIENCIES AND LANGUAGES
Tools: herbalist's kit (hermit)
Language: Common, Yellow City Trade Tongue, Parbati, a bit of Lamarakhi (far away languages)
Weapons: simple, martial
Armor: light, medium, shields

FEATURES AND TRAITS:
Barbarian Features:
Rage 3/day
Unarmored defense
Reckless attack
Danger sense
The Bull Off Battle: By praying to this Yellow City God, Lal can charge about the battlefield fearlessly, ensuring he is where he is most needed (While raging: Dash as bonus action, AoO vs Lal have disadvantage)

Ability Score Improvement: +1 to all (Human)

Hermit feature: Discovery: One with the Universe

MAGIC (Spirit Seeker)
Speak with animals, Beast sense (both rituals)

FEATS:
None at this time
LEVEL 4: ASI (+1 strength, + 1 dex)[/sblock]

[Sblock=Equipment]Common clothes
Winter blanket (large, old pelt)
Great Axe (long hafted Tabar)
hand axe 2X
Javelin 4X
Herbalist kit
Prayer beads, engraved (his "notes")
Beggar's bowl
backpack
bedroll
Mess kit (includes small tea pot)
tinder box
Rations X 10
50 feet of rope
Waterskin
Diary with 7 pages missing
knife
wetstone
Sack, 2
Chalk (2 pieces)
A brick of tea of the third quality
Bottle of cheap wine

"Enhanced" chain shirt: This chainmail shirt is of hobgoblin manufacture, modified by a dwarven blackmith. It was created by removing material from a full suit of chain mail to make a chain shirt, but with a bit more complete protection. This result in slightly more protection than a chain shirt, but at the penalty of having disadvantage on stealth check (very similar to scale mail)

MONEY: 1 gp, 8 sp, 6 cp[/sblock]

[Sblock=Background] Lal Qalandar is from a far away land, across the sea from the Sovereign Lands. Following harsh disappointments in early life, Lal retreated from the day to day world and entered a long period of meditation and fasting with a group of ascetics, leaving everything behind, even his name (Lal Qalandar means "Ruby-colored wandering holy man" - a title he eventually acquired after his red robes and lifestyle).

One day, Lal, following an intense session of meditation, suddenly perceived his deep connection to the Universe. All was interconnected. Himself, that ant roaming on his meager piece of bread, his dead relatives and long lost love, his fellow monks, that rock over there, were all one with the universe. Individuality was but an illusion.

Lal Qalander suddenly felt that the austere practices of his fellows were stifling. He was meant to live in the Universe, to fully embrace it. He wanted to preach. He wanted to help others - was that not the Universe healing itself? He also wanted to fight injustice - was that not the Universe purifying itself? Lal abandoned the group of monk and started a life of wandering - sustaining himself through petty jobs, preaching, helping the less fortunate, protecting travelers from brigands and living on the road. He took upon himself the mantle of the Dervishe - the mendicant wanderer. Through his trials and tribulation he found that his connection to the Universe deepened, and that in times of great danger he could reach a sort of spiritual ecstasy, able to wade in battle without fear, easily warding off blows and dealing terrible ones in return.

On a sea voyage, a freak storm blew the ship he was on far away. After a few months lost at sea, with strange sightings and peculiar bouts of fog, the battered ship reached the port of Tamran, to the astonishment of everyone (survivors and locals alike), especially given that Tamran was on the shore of a lake...

Lal Qalandar spent a few months in the town, learning the local language and custom. However, he felt the urge to move on and hit the road, heading west, following the river. When he reached the town of Phaendar on what, by pure luck, turned out to be mere days before a festival, Lal knew that benevolent fate had guided him there.[/sblock]

[sblock=appearance & Personality]Height: 5'6"
Weight 190 lbs
Hair: black and waivy
Eyes: dark brown
Skin: brown

Lal Qalandar is somewhat short but wide shouldered and barrel chested and moves confidently. He has an easy smile and friendly disposition. His skin is a dark brown, tanned by his homeland's fierce sun. He has long, dark luxurious hair that is barely tamed by a peculiar hat, and his face is bearded. He wears crimson robes, old but sturdy boots, and the pelt of some large animal to keep himself warm. He also wears a long necklace of wooden prayer beads. Beside his long hafted axe (which he calls a "tabar"), he always caries with him an ornate wooden begging bowl, which he uses to collect alms.

Life of Seclusion: Lal retreated from society following a plague that killed most of his village
Personality trait: Lal believes that the universe is one, and that all that happens is interconnected
Ideal: Self knowledge: if you know yourself, you know the universe
Bond: I entered seclusion because I loved someone I couldn't have
Flaw: I am dogmatic in my thoughts and philosophy[/sblock]

Last edited:

SunGold

First Post
Corsa ("The Bride"), Rogue 3

[sblock=Basics & Proficencies]Race: Human Gender: Female Class: Rogue 3 Background: Sailor: Pirate Alignment: CN Age: 28

HP: 26 HD: 3 (d8) AC: 13 (11 leather +2 dex) Initiative: +4 Passive Perception: 15

Str: 7 (-2) Dex: 15 (+2) Con: 14 (+2) Int: 12 (+1) Wis: 12 (+1) Cha: 14 (+2)

Proficencies:

Skills: Acrobatics (+4), Deception (+4), Perception (+5)*, Persuasion (+6)*, Sleight of Hand (+4), Stealth (+4)
Saving throws: Dex, Int
Weapons: Simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords
Armor: Light
Tools: Thieves' tools, navigator's tools, vehicles (water)

Languages: Common, Varisian, Thieves' Cant

Rogue features: Sneak attack (currently 2d6), cunning action[/sblock]
[sblock=Equipment]Rapier (+4 atk, 1d8+2 piercing dmg)
Shortsword (+4 atk, 1d6+2 piercing dmg)
Dagger x 2 (+4 atk, 1d4+2 piercing dmg)

Leather armor, explorer's pack, thieves' tools, belaying pin (club), 50 ft silk rope, the first coin she ever stole, common clothes, 10gp[/sblock]
[sblock=Appearance & Personality]Appearance:
Corsa has hazel eyes, jet black hair, and olive skin bronzed by her copious time in the sun. Standing 5'7", her lean figure suggests she's quicker than she is strong.

In the interest of laying low, she's changed out of the more flamboyant attire she prefers. These days she wears a dark leather bodice, leggings, and boots, a shortsword on each hip, and far less jewelry than she'd like.

Personality:
Trait: The sea is my one true love, but I'm still a sucker for a pretty face.
Trait: I'd rather make a new friend than an enemy, but I'm not picky.
Ideal: Freedom. The sea is freedom--the freedom to go anywhere and do anything.
Bond: I'm in hiding from the person I owe everything to.
Flaw: My hedonistic lifestyle leads to some unfortunate choices.[/sblock]
[sblock=History]Born to a minor noble family with too many daughters, Corsa's prospects in the city of Magnimar would've been shaky even if she'd ever learned to behave. So when, at eighteen, she recieved an offer of marriage from a decrepit old letch of a lord, her parents jumped at the chance. Corsa, however, decided to jump into the sea. After a few (okay, more than a few) drinks in a seedy dockside tavern, of course.

And that was where Captain Blackford found her. She'll spare you the details--largely because she doesn't remember most of them--but suffice it to say she found an offer of piracy to be preferable to her other options.

In the years since, she'd come to joke that that proposal was the best thing that ever happened to her, since it led to her true love: life at sea. The captain was as surprised as anyone when she stayed, as he'd evidently told the drunk noble girl she could be a pirate as a grand joke. But when she sobered up the next day and saw the horizon from the deck, she got to work. She considered no task beneath her, and learned from anyone who would teach her.

Having lived for so long in a city of corrupt merchants and greedy nobles, Corsa felt no guilt at all in stealing from them. As far as she was concerned, she was just a thief robbing other thieves, and she slept just fine...until recently. As the captain's successes piled up over the years, his list of enemies grew, and so did his desire to be feared. Where once he'd used a good fight as a way to force a surrender, these days he had a taste for slaughter, and she wanted no part of it.

The last time they'd stopped in a port, she went to a tavern with the crew, as usual. But once everyone was sufficiently drunk, she slipped away. Desertion was as serious at sea as it was on land, especially when one owed the captain as much as Corsa did. The sea wouldn't be safe for a while, so as much as it killed her, she headed inland...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Sister Grace
Human Cleric(Life) 2
Soldier NG

Strength 12(+1)
Dexterity 10(+0)
Constitution 14(+2)
Intelligence 10(+0)
Wisdom 16(+3)
Charisma 12(+1)
Sister Evangelina Grace is a priestess of Paladine and a military veteran, she’s tough as nails but she knows her business​
[sblock=Appearance and Personality]Gender Female Age 25
Height 5'9"" Weight 200 lbs.
Hair Brown Skin Fair Eyes Blue
Sister Grace is a large, physically imposing woman. She wears severe robes of her religious order most of the time, swapping in a variant modified for combat when armor is required.​
Traits
Grace has a stern and uncompromising demeanor the overlies a kind and loving nature.​
Grace likes to take risks when there is a lot on the line.​
Ideal
I wish to see a just peace between all nations and people.​
Bond
As an orphan, I owe the Church my life, I let nothing interfere with me serving Paladine.​
Flaw
She bristles under direct authority.​
[/sblock][sblock=Backstory]
I don't know who my birth parents are, but my true parent is the church of Paladine. I led a very sheltered life learning our ways and communing with his glory. I came of age, swore my vows, and sought for guidance for my purpose. There came a need for volunteers to aid in a just military action. I signed up.
Life on the battlefield taught me as much or more than the cloister did. Life and death played out a dance around me. I learned what rules worked and what didn't. I learned when to relax and when to be steel.
Why did I leave the military? Well, I had a bit of a dream and prayed on it, and I believe I have to walk independently for a while, outside of religious or military rigor.​
[/sblock][sblock=Stats]
Strength 12(+1)
Dexterity 10(+0)
Constitution 14(+2)
Intelligence 10(+0)
Wisdom 16(+3)
Charisma 12(+1)
Proficiency Bonus: +2

Skills
  • Acrobatics +0
  • Animal Handling +3
  • Arcana +0
  • Athletics +3
  • Deception +1
  • History +0
  • Insight +5
  • Intimidation +3
  • Investigation +0
  • Medicine +2
  • Nature +0
  • Perception +5
  • Performance +1
  • Persuasion +1
  • Religion +0
  • Sleight of Hand +0
  • Stealth +0
  • Survival +3
Proficiencies
Armor: All Armor, Shields
Weapons: Simple Weapons
Tools: Vehicles(Land), Gaming(Dice)
Languages: Common, Dwarven
AC: 18
Initiative: 0
Speed 30 ft.
Passive Perception: 15
HP: 17
HD: 2
HD Type: 1d8+2
Saving Throws
Str: 1
Dex: 0
Con: 2
Int: 0
Wis: 5
Cha: 3
Attacks
  • Mace Melee +3 / 1d6+1 bludgeoning
  • Light Crossbow Ranged +0 / 1d8 piercing [80/320] Ammunition, loading, two-handed
  • Sacred Flame Ranged 13 DC / 1d8 radiant [60] No Cover
[/sblock][sblock=Features]Background: Soldier (Military Rank)
You have a military rank from your career as a soldier.
Soldiers loyal to your former military organization still recognize your authority and influence, and they defer to you if they are of a lower rank. You can invoke your rank to exert influence over other soldiers and requisition simple equipment or horses for temporary use. You can also usually gain access to friendly military encampments and fortresses where your rank is recognized.​
Feats
Healer
  • When you use a healer’s kit to stabilize a dying creature, that creature also regains 1 hit point.
  • Spend one use of a healer’s kit, restore 1d6 + 4 +HD hit points.
Cleric Features
Channel Divinity
1 / short rest​
CD: Turn Undead
Undead within 30' make a wisdom save or be turned.​
Ritual Caster

Life Features
Disciple of Life
2 + spell level extra hp on healing spells​
CD: Preserve Life
Heal 5X Cleric Level hp among several creatures within 30', no more than half max​
[/sblock][sblock=Spellcasting]

Ability
Save DC
Spell Attack
Cleric
Wisdom

Spell Slots: 3
Cleric Cantrips Known: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame
Cleric Spells Known: Bless*, Cure Wounds*, Detect Magic, Healing Word, Detect Evil and Good, Guiding Bolt, Purify Food and Drink
[/sblock][sblock=Equipment and Money]Money: 0 pp, 5 gp, 0 ep, 0 sp, 0 cp
Mace
Chain Mail
Light Crossbow
20 bolts
Shield
Holy Symbol
Healer’s Kit (8 uses)
Insignia of rank
Piece of a banner from the first batle she fought
Set of bone dice
Set of common clothes
Belt pouch containing gp
Backpack
Blanket
10 candles
Tinderbox
Alms box
2 blocks of incense
Censer
Vestments
2 days of rations
Waterskin.

[/sblock][sblock=Notes][/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]AC: 18 Init: 0
HP: 17 / 17 Hit Dice: 2 / 2 [1d8+2]
Spell Slots: 3
Channel Divinity: 1/1 SR
[/sblock]

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Name: Captain Flintlock Basaltbreak Bashfulson Stronginthearm
Sex: Male
Race (subrace): Dwarf (mountain dwarf)
Class/Level: Sorcerer 4
Alignment: Neutral Good
Size: Medium
Type: Humanoid
Speed: 25ft.
Init: +2
Prof. Bonus: +2
Passive Perception: 9

[sblock=General statistics]DEFENSE
AC:
16 (20 with Shield)
Maximum HP: 27
Current HP: 27
Saves: Constitution, Charisma

Feat: Weapon Master (Strength +1, gain proficiency in four weapons of your choice: greataxe, maul, glaive, halberd)

OFFENSE
Melee:
Battleaxe +3; 1d8+1 Slashing; Versatile (1d10)
Melee: Greataxe +3; 1d12+1 Slashing; Heavy; two-handed
Melee: Dagger +4; 1d4+2 Piercing; Finesse, light, thrown (range 20/60)
Ranged: Dagger +4; 1d4+2 Piercing; Finesse, light, thrown (range 20/60)
Spell: Fire Bolt +4; 1d10 Fire; Ignite flammable object, range 120
Spell: Shocking Grasp +4; 1d8 Lightning; Cannot take reactions until start of its next turn, range touch, advantage on attack roll if target is wearing metal armor

STATISTICS
Str
13 (+1), Dex 14 (+2) , Con 16 (+3), Int 10 (+0), Wis 8 (-1), Cha 15 (+2)[/sblock][sblock=Features and abilities]RACIAL FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Mountain Dwarf
Darkvision: Can see in dim light within 60 feet as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. Cannot discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
Dwarven Resilience: Advantage on saving throws against poison, and resistance against poison damage.
Dwarven Combat Training: Proficiency with battleaxe, handaxe, light hammer and warhammer.
Tool Proficiency: Proficiency with tools of choice: smith's tools.
Stonecunning: Whenever making an Intelligence (History) check related to the origin of stonework, considered proficient in the History skill and add double proficiency bonus.
Dwarven Armor Training: Proficiency with light and medium armor.
Languages: Common, Dwarvish

BACKGROUND FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Soldier
Skill Proficiencies: Athletics, Intimidation
Tool Proficiencies: Gaming set (dice), vehicles (land)
Speciality: I was an officer in the dwarven army.
Military Rank: Soldiers loyal to my former military organization recognize my authority and influence, and they defer to me if they are of a lower rank. I can invoke rank to exert influence over other soldiers and requisition simple equipment or horses for temporary use. I can also usually gain access to friendly military encampments and fortresses where my rank is recognized.

CLASS FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Sorcerer
Armor Proficiencies: None
Weapons Proficiencies: Daggers, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows
Tools Proficiencies: None
Skill Proficiencies: Arcana, Deception
Sorcerous Origin: Wild Magic
Wild Magic Surge: Immediately after casting a spell of 1st level or higher, the DM can make me roll d20. If I roll a 1, roll on the Wild Magic Surge table to create a random magical effect.
Tides Of Chaos: Once per long rest, gain advantage on one attack roll, ability check, or saving throw. Regain use after rolling on Wild Magic Surge table.
Font of Magic: 4 sorcery points, can use for metamagic or convert into spell slots.
Flexible Casting: Convert sorcery points into spell slots or visa versa.
Metamagic: Gain Metamagic options for spells.
Spellcasting: Can cast spells; see below.

SKILLS (Proficient in bold)
+2 (dex) Acrobatics
-1 (wis) Animal Handling
+2 (int) Arcana
+3 (str) Athletics
+4 (cha) Deception

+0 (int) History
-1 (wis) Insight
+4 (cha) Intimidation
+0 (int) Investigation
-1 (wis) Medicine
+0 (int) Nature
-1 (wis) Perception
+2 (cha) Performance
+2 (cha) Persuasion
+0 (int) Religion
+2 (dex) Sleight of Hand
+2 (dex) Stealth
-1 (wis) Survival
[/sblock][sblock=Equipment]starting gold: 100gp
[sblock=roll]*10 starting gold: 3D4 = [4, 2, 4] = 10
[/sblock]
COMBAT GEAR
Breastplate
Battleaxe
Dagger
Greataxe (from minotaur)

OTHER GEAR
Arcane focus: crystal
Backpack
Bedroll
Bucket
Candle x10
Flask
Mess kit
Vial, empty (contained perfume)
Rations x5
Studded leather
Waterskin
Whetstone
Smith's tools

MONEY
15 gp, 14 sp, 10 cp[/sblock]
SPELLCASTING
* Cantrips known (5): Fire Bolt, Minor Illusion, Shocking Grasp, Prestidigitation, Message
* Spells known (5): Shield (1st; reaction; +4 AC), Thunderwave (1st; 15 foot cube, 2d8 Thunder + pushed), Expeditious Retreat (1st; Dash as bonus action each round while concentrating), Invisibility (2nd; touched creature is invisible for up to 1 hour/concentration), Misty Step (2nd; bonus action, you teleport up to 30 feet to an unoccupied space you can see)
* Spell slots used, Level 1st: 0/4
* Spell slots used, Level 2nd: 0/3
* Spell save DC: 12
* Spell attack: +4
* Sorcery Points used: 0/4
* Metamagic: Quickened Spell, Twinned Spell
* Tides Of Chaos used today: 0/1

[sblock=Appearance, personality and background]Appearance:
A well-groomed, brown-bearded dwarf of average height, wearing light armor and a well-used battleaxe, Flint appears as a regular dwarven soldier at first sight. Whenever he is agitated or excited, however, magical effects take place around him, such as little thunderclouds or transparent butterflies.

Personality:
Most dwarves have a dour temperament, but Flint has good reasons for it. His guilt, and not controlling his magical abilities yet, make him more distant than he likes to be. Flint does try to be amiable and kind to others, feeling honorbound to help wherever he can. In particular, the dwarf can be distracted by handsome company.

Personality Traits: I face problems head-on; a simple, direct solution is the best path to success.
Ideal: Our lot is to lay down our lives in defense of others.
Bond: I'll never forget the crushing defeat my company suffered or the enemies who dealt it. Also, my family's honor is more important than my own comfort, which is why I'll never return home.
Flaw: I made a terrible mistake in battle that cost many lives - and probably will again. Also, I am a sucker for a pretty face.

Background:
Hailing from the nearby dwarven Sky Citadel of Kraggodan, Flintlock Basaltbreak Bashfulson Stonginthearm was born into a family that claims to be directly descended from one of the original seven dwarven ancestors. As is traditional for the male members of the Stronginthearm family, Flint was trained to be an officer in the Kraggodan military, gradually making a name for himself.

It was during a particularly heavy combat against a host of goblinoids coming up from belowgrounds, that Flint's magical affinity manifested for the first time. Ethereal music and prancing boars appeared around his squad, alerting a group of goblins to their presence.

The soldiers were supposed to go around the enemy stealthily to trap the advancing goblinoids, but instead the squad was attack by the entire horde. Many dwarves died or were injured; Flint himself only barely escaped with his life due to the reinforcements rushing over.

When he was almost recovered from his injuries, Flint Stronginthearm was sentenced to exile, which he accepted without argument. After all, it had been his magic, which he now saw as a curse, that had gotten his fellow soldiers killed and the battle lost. The Citadel would reclaim the underground areas in time, but Flint would not be there to witness.

Instead, he wandered the surface world for a while before finding himself in the village of Phaendar on the first day of Market Festival.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Greenmtn

Explorer
Name: Ka'Lysh "Harb" Lorreak
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Paladin/Devotion
Level: 4
Background: Soldier
Alignment: NG

Appearance -
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Light brown
Hieght: 5'6"
Weight: 180lbs

Thin and muscular Harbs face looks more like someone who forgot to shave for a week than one that has grown a beard. His blue eyes show a troubled man who has seen the horrors of war and his expression is most often plain but when he does show emotion he seems to do so with his whole body. His left cheek is slightly larger than the other, and his left eye stays slightly more closed, the reminder of an injury he suffered in battle that didn't properly heal.

ABILITIES
Strength: 14 (+2)
Dexterity: 14 (+2)
Constitution: 14 (+2)
Intelligence: 13 (+1)
Wisdom: 13 (+1)
Charisma: 16 (+3)

link to coyotecode http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=156100

AC: 19
Initiative: +2
Speed: 30
HP: 37
Hit Dice: 4d10
Proficiency Bonus: +2

SAVES:
Strength: +2
Dexterity: +2
Constitution: +2
Intelligence: +1
*Wisdom: +3
*Charisma: +5

SKILLS:
[sblock]
Acrobatics (DEX) +2
Animal Handling (WIS) +1
Arcana (INT) +1
*Athletics (STR) +4
Deception (CHA) +3
History (INT) +1
*Insight (WIS) +3
*Intimidation (CHA) +5
Investigation (INT) +1
*Medicine (WIS) +3
Nature (INT) +1
*Perception (WIS) +5
Performance (CHA) +3
Persuasion (CHA) +3
*Religion (INT) +3
Sleight of Hand (DEX) +2
Stealth (DEX) +2
Survival (WIS) +1
[/sblock]
Passive Perception: +3

PROFICIENCIES AND LANGUAGES
Languages: Common, Elf, Dwarf
Armor: All
Weapons: All
Tools: Vehicles (Land), Playing Cards
FEATURES AND TRAITS:

Feats: Sentinal

Race: Half Elf
[sblock]
Darkvision: Thanks to your elf blood, you have superior vision in dark and dim Conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in Darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in Darkness, only shades of gray.

Fey Ancestry: You have advantage on saving throws against being Charmed, and magic can’t put you to sleep.
[/sblock]

Background: Soldier
Feature: Rank
[sblock] You have a military rank from your career as a soldier. Soldiers loyal to your former military organization still recognize your authority and influence, and they defer to you if they are of a lower rank. You can invoke your rank to exert influence over other soldiers and requisition simple equipment or horses for temporary use. You can also usually gain access to friendly military encampments and fortresses where your rank is recognized. [/sblock]

Class: Paladin
[sblock]
Divine Sense
The presence of strong evil registers on your senses like a noxious odor, and powerful good rings like heavenly music in your ears. As an action, you can open your awareness to detect such forces. Until the end of your next turn, you know the location of any celestial, fiend, or Undead within 60 feet of you that is not behind total cover. You know the type (celestial, fiend, or undead) of any being whose presence you sense, but not its identity
You can use this feature a number of times equal to 1 + your Charisma modifier. When you finish a Long Rest, you regain all expended uses.
Lay on Hands
Your blessed touch can heal wounds. You have a pool of Healing power that replenishes when you take a Long Rest. With that pool, you can restore a total number of hit points equal to your paladin level x 5.
As an action, you can touch a creature and draw power from the pool to restore a number of hit points to that creature, up to the maximum amount remaining in your pool.
Alternatively, you can expend 5 hit points from your pool of Healing to cure the target of one disease or neutralize one poison affecting it. You can cure multiple Diseases and neutralize multiple Poisons with a single use of Lay on Hands, expending hit points separately for each one.

Fighting Style - Defense (+1 AC when wearing Armor)

Divine Smite - Spend a spell slot to deal radiant damage to target equal to 1d8 plus an additional d8 per level of the spell (Max 5d8) Add 1d8 if target is Undead of a fiend
Divine Health - Immune to natural disease

Sacred Weapon - Action, For 1 minute Add Charisma modifier to attack rolls with Imbued weapon. Weapon becomes magical and emits bright light 20ft dim light 20ft

Turn Unholy - Action, Undead of Fiends within 30ft make WIS save or turned for 1 minute or until takes damage

Spell Casting
Cast per day
Lvl 1 - 3

Spells Prepared - 4

[/sblock]
EQUIPMENT:
[sblock]
Long Sword
OOC: Attack 1d20+4 Damage 1d8+2

Shield (AC +2)
Javelin (x5)
Chain Mail (AC 16)
Holy Symbol
An insignia of rank
Section of unit banner he headed (The one that they were using when they were routed)
Deck of cards
Common clothes
Explorers pack (Bagpack, Bedroll, Mess kit, Tinderbox, torches (10), Rations (10), Waterskin, Hemp Rope (50ft)
Belt pouch containing 9 gp
2 Shields
2 Longswords

[/sblock]

Personality Traits: Haunted by memories of war, Moral, cares little for Nobility

Ideals: Do good and help those that need it and want to but can’t help themselves

Bonds: I’ll never forget the lessons learned in a terrible loss suffered

Flaws: Blindly trusted and carried out orders and hates himself for it. Now has a hard time not second guessing the motives of others.

BACKGROUND
[sblock]
A promising young Sargent in the Molthune army was expected by superiors to raise quickly through the commoner’s ranks. One of 3 favorites for a promotion he was to lead a small force to a border town that was under attack. They arrived and were greatly outmatched. The unit routed and he lost most of his men. Wounded, laying there bleeding out as the enemy razed the village, unspeakable things done to women and children, old men put to the sword. He awoke in a church being tended to with the few other survivors.
He later heard rumors that command felt the village was of no importance and that it needed to be lost in order to have just cause for conflict with a neighbor in order that the local leader could take some valuable lands from a rival. All this death it seemed was just the cost of political infighting in Molthune.
When he was well he was removed from the army and his sacrifice was complete.
He traveled to Nirmathas to a church, someplace no one would ever think to look for him. He prayed, studied, tried to forget his anger, his shame, to hide from his failure to save those people despite the odds. In his effort to hide he started going by the simple name "Harb". He learned in time to appreciate the locals love of freedom and became a part of the community.
One day screams came from outside the church. His new home was being attacked. He had not removed his sword from it’s scabbard since that crushing defeat, but he did then, he would not stand by while these people died pawns of some noble. And fight he did, and as he struck his enemies down his sword began to glow with the light of the sun and the words of Sarenrae filled his mind as he protected the people.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Jason.knepper

First Post
Raux Amberchyn
Male Human Ranger (sept 2016) 1
Medium humanoid, chaotic good
Armor Class 15 (studded leather) (16 with armor and dual wielding)
Hit Points 12 (1d10+2)
Speed 30 ft.
STR 17 (+3), DEX 14 (+2), CON 14 (+2), INT 10 (+0), WIS 14 (+2), CHA 9 (-1)

Feats Dual Wielder
Saving Throws Str +5, Dex +4
Skills Athletics +5, Nature +2, Perception +4, Persuasion +1, Stealth +4, Survival +4
Tool Proficiencies Dice and vehicles (land)
Senses passive Perception 14
Languages Common, Elvish, Goblin
Favored Enemy Humanoids
Natural Explorer
Deity Tymora

Actions

Longsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d8+3 slashing damage or 1d10+3 slashing damage if used with two hands to make a melee attack.

Longsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d8 slashing damage or 1d10+3 slashing damage if used with two hands to make a melee attack.

Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20 ft./60 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d4+3 piercing damage.

Longbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 150 ft./600 ft., one target.
Hit: 1d8+2 piercing damage.

Equipment Dagger, Longbow, Longsword, Longsword, studded leather, arrows (20), backpack, bedroll, dice, mess kit, potion of healing (2), rations (10), rope, hempen (50 feet), tinderbox, torch (10), traveler's clothes (Nine Companies Uniform - Banner of the Arrow insignia on mottled green cloak with Corporal's chevrons), waterskin, 17 gp

Background info
Mercenary Veteran
Background Feature: Mercenary Life

Raised in the village by my uncle, a hunter and tracker, I left as a teenager to seek my fortune. I fell into the employ of a mercenary army, The Nine Companies, and was quickly assigned to the scouts and marauder's company under the banner of the Arrow. I fought in a few minor skirmishes, but only one real campaign. We were hired to defend a frontier kingdom against a riled up peasantry that was rebelling against the unjust rule of their lord. We were quickly enticed (I'll never know where they got the money...) to switch to the side of the peasantry though and found ourselves facing the lord's mounted knights and darker foes summoned from unholy places. It was there that I learned about fear and death, lessons I won't soon forget. As a salve and shield against those lessons, I learned to make light of the darkest situations and I find humor in the most absurd and sick things.--(Personality Trait) My personality isn't always appropriate for a crowd though and I frequently upset people with my blunt demeanor, but I don't have time for polite manners and for me it's better to laugh about any concern than it is to dither over peoples' feelings. I've seen death and I have accepted that I should have died on the field many times before today. I'm living on borrowed time and I won't flinch away from any fight.--(Personality Trait)

I learned from those peasants about freedom. I learned that it was worth the cost, however it must be paid, to be free of tyranny and oppression.--(Ideal) And I learned the value of dying for what you believe in and for those that fight beside you in that belief.--(Bond) For those that wouldn't fight, I can only assume a willingness to be oppressed and that I cannot respect.--(Flaw) I was charged out of the banner honorably and still count the Nine Companies as part of my family, but I couldn't stay. Our subsequent employer was another lord, seeking to put down another rebellion. I could not find it in me to help in the oppression of others. So I set out for home to use my meager earnings to start a life as a hunter and tracker like my uncle or to bend my bow and notch my blades in the employ of worthy causes.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Lucien "Loosh" Chemlow
Neutral Good Human Tempest Cleric Level 4

AC 16 (Chain)
HP 27/27
Hit Dice (1d8+1) 4/4

Spell Slots 1st Level 4/4; 2nd Level 3/3 (LR)
Channel Divinity 1/1 (SR)
Wrath of the Storm 2/2 (LR)

Attacks
Halberd+5 for 1d10+3 Slashing Damage, Melee Reach 10'
Polearm Master Feat - Bonus Action - Butt-End +5 for 1d4+3 Bludgeoning Damage, Melee Reach 10'; Reaction (when an enemy moves to within your reach) - Make an opportunity attack.
Sacred Flame dc12 Dex ST or 1d8 Radiant Damage, Spell Range 60'
Wrath of the Storm Reaction when hit in melee; 2d8 Lightning or Thunder Damage (dc12 Dex Save for Half)

[sblock=Skills, Abilities, & Class Features]
Str 16(+3) Dex 10(+0) Con 12(+1) Int 10(+0) Wis 14(+2) Cha 12(+1)

Skills
Athletics +5
Deception +3
Insight +4
Medicine +4
Perception +4 (Passive 14)
Stealth +0 (Disadvantage)

Wisdom Saves +5
Charisma Saves +3

Navigator's Tools
Vehicles (Water)

Languages
Common & Primordial

Class Abilities
Cleric 1 Spellcasting, Rituals, Holy Focus, Tempest Domain, Tempest Spells (Fog Cloud & Thunderwave)
Cleric 1 Wrath of the Storm - Reaction (when a creature you can see within 5 feet of you hits you with an attack) - that creature takes 2d8 lightning or thunder damage (your choice, Dexterity ST for half damage) (Wis Mod (2) per Long Rest)
Cleric 2 Channel Divinity: Turn Undead or Destructive Wrath (1 per Short Rest)
-Destructive Wrath - When you roll lightning or thunder damage, you can use your Channel Divinity to deal maximum damage,instead of rolling.
-Turn Undead - Action - Each undead that can see or hear you within 30 feet of you must make a Wisdom ST or be turned for 1 minute or until it takes any damage. A turned creature must spend its turns trying to move as far away from you as it can, and it can’t willingly move to a space within 30 feet of you. It also can’t take reactions. For its action, it can use only the Dash action or try to escape from an effect that prevents it from moving. If there’s nowhere to move, the creature can use the Dodge action.
Cleric 3 Spellcasting - +1x 1st level slot & 2x 2nd level slots. Tempest Spells (Gust of Wind & Shatter)
Cleric 4 Spellcasting - +1 2nd level slot.
Cleric 4 Feat - War Caster - You have advantage on Con Saves to maintain Concentration when you take damage. You can cast Somatic spells with weapons or shield in hand. Reaction (when a creature provokes an opportunity attack from you) - You cast a spell at the creature. The spell must have a casting time of 1 action and must target only that creature.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Spells & Cantrips]
Spell Attack +4, Save dc12
Slots (1st Level) 4/4, (2nd Level) 3/3

Cantrips
Light - An object you touch (that is no larger than 10 feet in any dimension) sheds bright light in a 20-foot radius and dim light for an additional 20 feet for 1 hour. The light can be colored as you like. Covering the object with something opaque blocks the light. The spell ends if you cast it again or dismiss it as an action. If you target an object held or worn by a hostile creature, that creature must make a Dexterity ST to avoid the spell. (VM)
Resistance - Concentration - A creature you touch can add 1d4 to one ST of its choice (chosen after the roll is made) before the spell ends or 1 minute passes. (VSM)
Sacred Flame - A creature within 60 feet of you must succeed on a Dexterity ST or take 1d8 radiant damage. The target cannot benefit from cover. Higher Levels - An additional 1d8 damage when you reach levels 5, 11, and 17. (VS)

Level 1 Spells Prepared
Bane - Concentration - Up to 3 creatures you choose within 30 feet must make a Charisma ST or they must subtract a d4 to all attack rolls and STs for 1 minute. Higher Levels - An additional target for each slot above 1st. (VSM)
Cure Wounds A living creature you touch regains hit points equal to 1d8 + your SCAM (2). Higher Levels - An extra 1d8 HP for each slot above 1st. (VS)
Fog Cloud - Concentration -You create a 20-foot radius sphere of fog within 120 feet of you. The area is heavily obscured for 1 hour or until a strong wind disperses it. Higher Levels - An additional 20 feet to the radius for each slot above 1st. (VS)
Healing Word - Bonus Action - A living creature within 60 feet regains HP equal to 1d4 plus your SCAM. Higher Levels - An extra 1d4 HP for each slot above 1st. (V)
Inflict Wounds - Make a melee spell attack against a creature you can reach. On a hit, the target takes 3d10 necrotic damage. Higher Levels - An Extra 1d10 damage for each slot above 1st. (VS)
Thunderwave - Each creature within a 15-foot cube originating from you takes 2d8 thunder damage and is pushed 10 feet away from you (Constitution ST for half damage, no push). Also, unsecured objects in the area are pushed 10 feet and the spell can be heard from up to 300 feet away. Higher Levels - An additional 1d8 for each slot above 1st. (VS)

Level 2 Spells Prepared
Enhance Ability - Concentration - A creature you touch gains one of the following enhancements for 1 hour. Higher Levels - An additional target for each slot above 2nd. (VSM)
- Bear’s Endurance - The target has advantage on Con checks and 2d6 Tem HP (lost when the spell ends).
- Bull’s Strength - The target has advantage on Str checks, and his or her carrying capacity doubles.
- Cat’s Grace - The target has advantage on Dex checks and takes no damage from falling 20 feet or less if not incapacitated.
- Eagle’s Splendor - The target has advantage on Cha checks.
- Fox’s Cunning - The target has advantage on Int checks.
- Owl’s Wisdom The target has advantage on Wis checks.
Gust of Wind - ConcentrationEach creature that starts its turn in a line 60 feet long and 10 feet wide must succeed on a Strength ST be pushed 15 feet away from you in a direction following the line for 1 minute. Creatures in the line must spend 2 feet for every 1 foot moved when moving closer to you. The gust disperses gas or vapor, and it extinguishes candles, torches, and similar unprotected flames in the area. Protected flames, such as those of lanterns, dance wildly and have a 50% chance to extinguish. As a bonus action, you can change the direction of the line. (VSM)
Shatter - Each creature in a 10-foot-radius sphere within 60 feet takes 3d8 thunder damage (Constitution ST for half damage). A creature made of stone, crystal, or metal has disadvantage on the save. A nonmagical object that isn't being worn or carried takes the damage if it's in the spell's area. Higher Levels - An extra 1d8 damage for each slot above 2nd. (VSM)
Spritual Weapon - Bonus Action - You create a floating, spectral weapon within 60 feet that lasts 1 minute or until you cast the spell again. When cast, you make a melee spell attack against a creature within 5 feet of the weapon. On a hit, the target takes 1d8 + your SCAM (2) force damage. As a bonus action each turn, move the weapon 20 feet and repeat the attack against a creature within 5 feet of it. Higher Levels - An extra 1d8 for every two slots above 2nd. (VS)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Equipment]
Chain Armour
Halberd (Boarding Pike, c'mon)
Explorer's Pack - Backpack, Bedroll, Mess Kit, Torches, Tinderbox, Rations, Waterskin, Rope
Tempest Holy Symbol Amulet
Common Clothes
Block & Tackle
Fishing Tackle
Portable Ram
15 gp[/sblock]

[sblock=Background]
Sailor (Probably was a pirate, but he won't say)
Loosh was shipwrecked in a terrible storm. Alone on an island for a few years. Gozreh, god of the Storm, too pity on him, spared his life, and granted him power. Or so he says.

Personality: I stretch the truth for the sake of a good story
Ideal: People - I am commited to my mates, not to lofty ideals
Bond: I will always miss the sea, but part of me is afraid to go back
Flaw: I am easily distracted - most notably by weather[/sblock]

Last edited:

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Giana Moonchild
Human(Variant) Druid(Moon) 4
Outlander NG
XP: /
Strength 12 (+1)
Dexterity 14 (+2)
Constitution 14 (+2)
Intelligence 16 (+3)
Wisdom 20 (+5)
Charisma 8 (-1)
More comfortable alone in the woods than with people, Liana is a devoted protector of the natural world.​
Liana Small.jpg
[sblock=Appearance, Personality and Backstory]Age 19
Gender Female
Height 5'5""
Weight 140
Hair Blonde
Skin Fair
Eyes Grey

Description
Giana is a young woman of fair appearance but dour demeanor. She takes her rolein life as protector of mnature very seriously.​

Liana.jpg
Traits
Giana never smiles except in the exclusive presence of those she trusts.​
Giana is always looking away, her eyes sweeping for what is next.​
Ideal
Civilization must only exist in balance with the natural world.​
Bond
Liana is a member or the druidic circles of the Fangwood and will not leave the forest except in time of dire need.​
Flaw
She distrusts arcane magic and all its creations as unnatural.​

Backstory
Liana is the child of a Chernasando ranger and a druid of the fangwood. She's lived her life in the wilderness, and knows it like the back of her hand. She has come to the area hearing reports of goblinoid invaders and wants to ensure the safety of the forest.​
[/sblock][sblock=Skills & Proficiencies]Proficiency Bonus: +2

Skills
  • Acrobatics +2
  • Animal Handling +5
  • Arcana +3
  • Athletics +3
  • Deception -1
  • History +3
  • Insight +7
  • Intimidation -1
  • Investigation +3
  • Medicine +5
  • Nature +5
  • Perception +7
  • Performance -1
  • Persuasion -1
  • Religion +3
  • Sleight of Hand +2
  • Stealth +2
  • Survival +7
Proficiencies
Armor Light Armor, Medium Armor, Shields
Weapons Clubs, Daggers, Darts, Javelins, , Scimitars, Sickles, Slings, Spears
Tools Flute, Herbalism Kit
Languages Common, Druidic, Sylvan[/sblock][sblock=Combat]AC 16
Initiative +2
Speed 30 ft
Passive Perception +17
HP 31
Hit Dice 4/4
HD type 1d8+2

Saving Throws
  • Strength +1
  • Dexterity +2
  • Constitution +2
  • Intelligence +5
  • Wisdom +7
  • Charisma -1
Attacks
  • Scimitar Melee +4 / 1d6+2 Slashing finesse, light
Cantrips
  • Produce Flame Ranged +6 / 1d8 Fire [30]
[/sblock][sblock=Features]Background: Outlander(Wanderer)
You have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout o f terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.​
Feats
Observant
  • If you can see a creature’s mouth while it is speaking a language you understand, you can interpret what it’s saying by reading its lips.
  • +5 Bonus to passive Perception and passive Investigation
Druid Features
Spellcasting
Ritual Casting
Wild Shape
Assume the form of a beast you've seen before.​
  • Duration 1 Hour; 2 / SR
  • Game statistics are replaced by the beast form.
  • No flying
Moon Features
Combat Wildshape
  • Wildshape as bonus Action
  • While in wildshape, bonus action to regain 1d8 hp /level of spell slot expended
Circle Forms
Up to CR 1​

[/sblock][sblock=Spellcasting]Spell Slots:
4/2​
Focus: Totem

Druid Spells
  • Spell Attack Bonus: +6
  • Spell Save DC: 14
Druid Cantrips
Guidance, Produce Flame, Magic Stone​
Druid Spells Prepared: 9
Entangle, Healing Word, Purify Food and Drink(r), Speak with Animals(r), Thunderwave, Flaming Sphere, Lesser Restoration, Pass Without Trace, Cure Wounds​

[/sblock][sblock=Money and Equipment]Money
0 pp, 5 gp, 0 ep, 0 sp, 0 cp​
Carried
  • Scimitar
  • Shield
  • Hide Armor
  • Hunting Trap
  • Trophy/Totem
  • Traveler's clothes
  • Belt pouch
  • Herbalism Kit
  • Backpack