D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

tglassy

Adventurer
Hmm. Maybe a long rest would be good if so many are out of hit dice. And it'd let the Genasi all start fresh and I wouldn't have to go see what they've burned so far.

I'll wait to see what everyone else says.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Fradak

Explorer
I've always dreamed of leveling up sleeping on a pile of gold, fort my part. But a pile of hydra dirt will do.

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I've always dreamed of level up sleeping on a pile of gold, fort my part. But a pile of hydra dirt will do.

I'd keep going further into the lakes than that. They can shoot at you from the ledge if you're by the Hydra pool. That and there's a big stinky dead Hydra there. If you ask the River Gang they can recommend the Pit of Teeth or the Pillar of the Sun's cavern to hole up in. Both are pretty defensible. Don't touch the Pillar, though.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Mord can keep going, but then again, he STILL hasn't taken damage. And it seems he doesn't have any daily burnout spells. Just an ability that he hasn't had a good reason to use yet.

Squirrels are evil!

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
The river gang hits hard but we are a bit low on healing capacity, so the party doesn't have as much endurance as it could have...

For Udit, going to level 6 is not a big deal (it's not a "power level" for rogues) but I know that other character would probably benefit more so...

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Rogues get more expertise at level 6. That's nothing to sneeze at.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Oh it's very nice! But it's not something that will make Udit more dangerous in combat or more resilient - like that "use a reaction to half damage of one attack" feature.

River Song

Explorer
I didn't realise Kurzon was out of HD, I thought we had a long rest since the last time?

In that case, ignore the IC post, and he will go with the majority vote.

Remove ads