D&D 5E (OOC) Vault of the Dracolich 5E (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Something I never noticed before Pyrus summoned Shadow Beasts. If you summon a creature, and it beats you in initiative, it goes next round. If it rolls lower than you, it goes right away. So faster creatures are more likely to act slower when they are summoned. A weird result of cyclical initiative.

I just put the Shadow Beasts at the end of the round. Effectively it's the same result, though.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
So... at the moment, I seem to be down to three characters in the Dispensables, and nine and an NPC in the Ensemble. (Two NPCs, if you count the prisoner)

Obviously, the plan was to break the Ensemble up again ASAP, but maybe we should remix into just two groups, rather than three.

(In a pinch, Imani can teleport people through the sending stones. What the Dispensables are up to is pretty important, so he might spend those resources to send some help. But who?

I'm thinking return Terrus to his original group for one. With Mord and Drako we have two Warlocks in the Ensemble, so sending one of them over might be smart. Probably Drako, so Gargolyeking can play in both groups, rather than having two-in-one. Lorenn and Torbin could go as well.

That would make two groups of six PCs (and 1 NPC each)

What do you think?

PS If [MENTION=40234]Celestial[/MENTION] returns, we can fit him in somewhere, or split a group off if it seems reasonable.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Sounds like a good idea to me. Also, I assumed that Mord was basically the Infiltrators group leader so claimed the stone for the group.

Squirrels are evil!

Remove ads