D&D 5E Ironfang Invasion (IC)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
OOC: If I count correctly, both darkmantles are now dead, right?

"Keep yer eyes open," Flint shouts, "There could be more!"

The dwarf moves back a few steps and peers cautiously at the ceiling, looking for any more threats. By looking up, however, he fails to notice his own axe lying on the ground and Flint curses as he almost trips over the weapon, his attention now away from anything but his attempt to not fall over.

OOC: Perception check: [roll0]

eayres33

Explorer
Lal swung his tabar recklessly at the second creature his blade finding a home.

Giana unleashes another ball of flame and the darkmantle attached to Corsa loosens its grip and falls to the ground.

Corsa free from the grasps of the foul creature turns her anger towards the second creature drawing a good amount of blood from the creature

Harb attacks again hitting the creature on its way to the ground.

With the creatures gone Flint looks around the cavern but sees nothing.

GM:
Both darkmantles are dead and there does not appear to be anything else in this room that you can see. The floor is starting to slope down more steadily from here.
[sblock=Initiative]
Flint 22
Loosh 19
Lal 15
Giana 14
Corsa 13
Vin 13
Harb? [/sblock]
[sblock=AC and Conditions]
Flint 14 HP 22/22
Harb 19 HP 28/28
Lal 15 HP 25/25
Corsa 13 HP 13/26
Vin 14 (17 mage, 20 BS) HP 20/20
Giana 16 HP 24/24
Loosh 16 HP 21/21
[/sblock]

eayres33

Explorer
The path winds downwards and slightly to the right for as far as Corsa can see in the light. There are no signs of any creatures or any other rock formations.

At the end of her vision Corsa sees what appears to be a single row or bricks forming a circle, like those that would surround a well, or a fire pit.

eayres33

Explorer
Corsa slips a little on her way to the bricks and a small rock rolls along the ground, but it appears nothing except the members of the adventuring party heard it.

The bricks line the edge of a pit that descends into the darkness, it appears to be around forty feet deep with rungs carved into the sides to create a ladder of some sorts.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
OOC: Is this a dead end with this pit, or does the tunnel go on?

Lal looked at the well dubiously "I think we should clear this entire level before we go down there, I think I remember a few side tunnels we didn't explore... I don't want to go down there and be attacked from above!"

In a lower tone he added "Are you ok Corsa? That thing was big..."

Remove ads