D&D 5E 5E Sunless Citadel - CG

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"My name is Kuhl. Let me help you with that," says the tall man with the close-cropped hair. He points with his chin to the deep gnome and the kobold as he looks to the manacles. "Are you with them?" he asks neutrally.

He has nothing that can help with the locks. "I can try to smash these, but it may hurt your wrists."

DeJoker

First Post
The deep gnome in the cage responds to Kuhl's questions, "No Zath'ras being in here by self. Kobolds being tied up on ground. Davonshaw being chained to wall. Not being with either of us. Although Zath'ras would be appreciating it greatly if gotten out of here. It being very uncomfortable." Apparently either Zath'ras is very literal or he does not translate things well or a little of both.

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Go ahead," the prisoner says to Kuhl. "The kobolds were here when we arrived. Odd as it may sound Zath'ras and I are together, we were captured by the goblins near Oakhurst."

After being freed.

Rubbing his chafed wrist the weary human gains a bit of vitality and offers Kuhl is hand. "Thank you, my name is Rem Davonshaw, and you already met my colleague Zath'ras. We are in your debt."

DeJoker

First Post
OCC : Did I miss something? I did not see a post that outlines any of us being released by anyone?? Not sure how you all play things I tend to play what is written and if not written I do not play it -- So are we supposed to make certain assumptions and then play off that ?? Also are the Kobolds speaking in Draconic -- if yes what are they saying and who are they I am sure Zath'ras has had a chance to chat with them. Oh and if Zath'ras knew their names he would have said as much in my previous post -- and I could go back and edit that in if given that information.

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
When Meepo shines the light, Kuhl sees the kobolds in the back more clearly, even as they shade their eyes from the torch's illumination.

"Can you speak to them Meepo?" asks the tall man. "Are these the missing members of your clutch? Might they know where your dragon is?"

Eventually, Kuhl is satisfied that these prisoners mean no immediate harm, even if he is suspicious of the deep gnome, a species he has never before encountered except in fairy stories and history class.

He does what he can to help them out, cutting ropes and hoping that between them the kobolds know how to work locks. Anything they can't get, Kuhl will take and try to break with a swift, sharp strike with his quarterstaff, to the lock held in place by his feet.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The key looks like it fits the locks on the manacles, the cage and the leg irons on the kobolds.

Meepo responds in Draconic and then translates. They are part of our tribe. They started out mocking me for losing Calcryx, but they are kinda impressed that Yusdrayl got you adventurers to help out, and me being sent is an honor.

Zath'ras: The kobolds have been here for only a few hours, they said little to you, but form snatches of conversation you think they are awaiting a ransom or prisoner exchange.

GM: Feel free to roleplay this as you like, but you will lock the door and be 100% fine for a short or long rest, as the goblins checked the prisoners recently.

Immersion breaking detail: All of the newcomers equipment is locked in a chest in this room, opened with the same key.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases