D&D 5E (IC) Vault of the Dracolich (Dispensables)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Bob hesitated only a moment at Pyrus' oubltburst and the dashed the skeleton to splinters with another blow. Turning back to Put us he leveled a dangerous look at the Genesai. "It is made of evil magic. I will not use it, nor let anyone else. Come. We have many heads of evil yet to bash..."

Turning his back on the scene, he headed for the eastern door, intent on finishing the enemies coming from that direction.

Squirrels are evil!

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
Following Bob's antics with interest, Sesto looked at the Scroll of Animate Dead. I guess we won't need this one.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

gargoyleking

Adventurer
The sound of Mords voice comes through Sesto's sending stone.

"We have met a Lizard woman who claims that one of the statuettes is being kept by a human priest. She says he locks it in a chest."

Squirrels are evil!

Prickly Pear

Adventurer
After hearing the muffled voice of Mord in his pocket, Sesto picks up the sending stone and replies. We have just found another Bhaalite idol in the chest, Sesto chuckles, and the priest is no longer a priest. For a moment, though, his bones stood up... until Bob smashed its head in!
After a few moments thought, Sesto adds: We still have mercenaries banging on the door but I think we will take the other door out. I think it will lead us to the room where Loreen's bat is but I'm not sure.
Then Sesto finishes with a Good Luck!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
The door to the south leads down a set of stairs to a familiar room - the storage room where the Infiltrators left their wagon. The two horses have been taken away (presumably to the stables near the gatehouse) but the wagon remains. In fact, it and several crates have been moved around to provide cover and access to a squad of mercenaries who are preparing to assault the door.

"There they are!" shouts one attentive guard who raises his crossbow.

OOC: Terrus has time to shut the door before the man fires, or he can roll Initiative and charge in. I'm going to assume that Bob has at least hesitated before opening the door back to the Altar-room, but if [MENTION=6865745]gargoyleking[/MENTION] wants, he can open that door or change his mind and head for the door Terrus has opened. We've got to stop "herding cats", though - Terrus is going south, Bob is going east, and Sesto is going North (though he hasn't tried to open the door, at least.) I will post a map if any choice other than "close the door" is chosen.

Remove ads