3.5 Release Date?

Torillan

First Post
Amazon.com has wrong date then.

They are posting July 8 as the ship date. Isn't one of their people a user of these boards? Can you fix that?

bwgwl

First Post
July 18th? yikes... the friday right before summer session starts. looks like i'll get one weekend to read the books, then have to put them away until september.... :(

Skaros

First Post
Re: Amazon.com has wrong date then.

Torillan said:
They are posting July 8 as the ship date. Isn't one of their people a user of these boards? Can you fix that?

Walmart.com has July 7, I believe.

Its probably just a default when the information entered says "July release date" though. I wish it were true though!

Skaros

Remathilis

Legend
I've heard July 18th is the "street" date, that is, when the books are supposed to be on the shelves. That is when the SRD is updated and the conversion guide added to the mainsite (and don't be surprised if some other bonus's appear.)

Retailers doing e-business, like Amazon or Wal-Mart, might ship @ a week earlier to account for shipping times, so it could be "shipped" out any time between the 9th and the 18th, and arrive depending on your shipping process.

My grand hope is that they all come out around the 11th or so, along with the Dragon with the DM screen. That will be a truly happy day. :)

TalonComics

First Post
Lol... Maybe this should be a sticky 'cause I swear I've posted on this topic 4 or 5 times now.

The official street date is Friday, July 18th. Originally it was the 11th and a couple of months ago it was bumped. WotC apparently has some kind of policy to have street dates on Fridays for their RPG releases.

~D

No ... perfection.

Blizzard Entertainment makes the best video games ... ever ... and they're notorious for being late. I think the earliest they have been is 6 months late, and they have been more than 2 years late for some games. I can wait a week ... barely. ;)

Remove ads