Want a free book?

HyrumOWC

First Post
I'm extremely proud of our latest book "Acceptance of Fate". The problem is, no one is talking about it. So.... to steal a page from my buddies over at Eden, the first 20 people to email me their name and address will get sent to them one copy of the book.

And just like Eden, all that we ask is that you honestly review it. If that means you give the book 1 out of 5, or 5 out of 5, or something inbetween, I don't care. Just review it. :)

Hyrum
CEO
OtherWorld Creations, Inc.

Cyragnome

First Post
I did the Eden thing, so I'll opt out of this one to give others a chance, but...an e-mail address would help people...methinks ;)

Best of Luck to guys, Hyrum

Edit: you know what...forget what I said...the little blue "e-mail" button works.../me slaps forehead

Well, best of luck anyway.../me slaps forehead again and walks off muttering

Last edited:

Pangias

Explorer
I sent a mail also. But i live in France so i don't know if you will send me the book cause the cost of shipping. I hope so.

HyrumOWC

First Post
Thanks for all of the great responses!

I've received the 20 emails and I'll be sending out the books today or tomorrow.

Thanks again!

Hyrum.

HyrumOWC

First Post
Thanks again for all the responses. I'll be sending out an email as soon as I finish writing this. If you get the email, you're getting a book. :)

Hyrum.

Remove ads