D&D 5E Darksun times of change[Oc]closed]

texastoast

Explorer
Yes, Tarsin and Akylanthes are both literate.

If we're setting out at dusk or so, I want to spend at least some of the afternoon investigating this Vorden (right?) fellow to see if I can learn anything about his motives, allegiances, etc. He's a merchant lord right? If so I'll start with asking around at the market nearby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using EN World mobile app

Azurewraith

Explorer
Yes, Tarsin and Akylanthes are both literate.

If we're setting out at dusk or so, I want to spend at least some of the afternoon investigating this Vorden (right?) fellow to see if I can learn anything about his motives, allegiances, etc. He's a merchant lord right? If so I'll start with asking around at the market nearby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using EN World mobile app
Ok make me your preferred roll of persuasion or intimidate and ill narrate the out come once your dismissed.

P.S Harash Vorden

texastoast

Explorer
OOC: You should have brought me along. I don't care about such things, but I can smell a liar's pheromones. I'd clack at you if they're lying (if you asked!) :)

As I understand it none of us ever met before today. That's a useful skill to have access to, but 1) I didn't know you had it, and 2) I wouldn't have trusted you to ask. With time, both of those things may change. :)

Azurewraith

Explorer
Excellent idea [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION], in fact I'm going to bring back the old 4e knowledge roll to learn interesting :):):):) about monsters!

Baarzag are scavengers of the wastes all though they live together they are selfish except in defense of their warrens. Once a Baarzag latches onto its prey it will never let go.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Thanks. Yeah, that was one of the things I found frustrating about 5e is the lack of guidance on knowledge rolls, so I've had to figure out my own system for monster information.

Remove ads