5E Best of the 5e Forum - Page 2
Notice: This is a Wiki Thread. You are allowed to edit it. (?)
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 56
  1. #11
    Member
    Time Agent (Lvl 24)

    Quickleaf's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    8,597
    @robus @Morrus Thanks for this!
    XP robus gave XP for this post

  2. #12
    Member
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)



    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    1,670
    Anyone else having problem following that link?

  3. #13
    Member
    Spellbinder (Lvl 16)



    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,692
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Anyone else having problem following that link?
    yep, I have the same issue.

  4. #14
    Member
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)



    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanliss View Post
    yep, I have the same issue.
    Morrus suggests that maybe ad_hoc has you blocked. Please see if you can follow either of these links to test that theory;
    1- http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthr...re-the-results
    2- http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthr...and-page-count

  5. #15
    Member
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)



    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    789
    I am also (apparently) blocked by the user in question, as I cannot access those links (until I log out of my account, at which point they load just fine). I actually noticed this a few weeks ago while searching the forums. I thought it was strange at the time, because I don't remember ever interacting with this user, but it's good to know that I'm not the only one.

  6. #16
    Member
    The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)



    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    C'ville
    Posts
    2,508
    I made this thread a while ago that was intended to be helpful:
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthr...biguous-Spells

    I'd be happy to see it linked, if people think it worthwhile
    XP robus gave XP for this post

  7. #17
    Member
    Spellbinder (Lvl 16)



    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,692
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Morrus suggests that maybe ad_hoc has you blocked. Please see if you can follow either of these links to test that theory;
    1- http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthr...re-the-results
    2- http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthr...and-page-count
    Nope, can't see those either. I didn't even know I was blocked by someone.

  8. #18
    Member
    The Great Druid (Lvl 17)



    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Online
    Posts
    1,670
    @Prakriti & @Lanliss,

    Thanks for verifying what's going on. Looks like we all learned something new

  9. #19
    Member
    The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)



    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Prakriti View Post
    I am also (apparently) blocked by the user in question, as I cannot access those links (until I log out of my account, at which point they load just fine). I actually noticed this a few weeks ago while searching the forums. I thought it was strange at the time, because I don't remember ever interacting with this user, but it's good to know that I'm not the only one.
    Very strange indeed. But glad to have answer.

  10. #20
    Member
    The Grand Druid (Lvl 20)



    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,500
    Quote Originally Posted by jaelis View Post
    I made this thread a while ago that was intended to be helpful:
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthr...biguous-Spells

    I'd be happy to see it linked, if people think it worthwhile
    Looks good to me.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Similar Threads

  1. Mark Forum as read button now returns me back to parent forum
    By Lindeloef in forum Meta - Forums About Forums
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Tuesday, 9th December, 2014, 08:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •