Pathfinder 1E PF Now Licensed and Released on Fantasy Grounds

For years you've been able to play Pathfinder on Fantasy Grounds, but now the official rulebooks and supplements have been licensed and released on FG!

What's Available:

SmiteWorks has said they they are working on more too! And given their history of regular and timely released of licensed content, expect the list to continue to grow.

What about Starfinder? Well, SmiteWorks has said that they want to release it, but neither company has yet stated that they have reached agreement on licensing for it. So, at least at the moment we will have to wait to find out.

What if I already own them? Do I have to pay full price?

Nope
At least in most cases you won't. See below for the instructions on linking your FG and Paizo accounts together. Foreign translations are not yet linked, and it is unknown yet if they will be, but we should know soon.

Link your Account with a few simple steps:
  1. Log on at paizo.com and then head to My Account (the link is at the upper right of each page)
  2. Choose My Partner Authorizations and Request a new Code. Copy this for use later.
  3. Next, log in to our site and then go to the Help > Paizo Account Synchronization or directly by visiting https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/syncPaizoAccount.xcp
  4. Use the option to Authorize the Account and then Retrieve and Send purchase info.
If you already own the corresponding PDF from Paizo, and you purchase the add-on for Fantasy Grounds on paizo.com, you'll get a discount equal to the price of the PDF. Then follow steps 2 and 3 above and Retrieve paizo.com Purchases. Once you do that, those purchases will automatically be linked to your account and will get picked up and installed when you run your next update.

Excuse me? If you have some kind of bizarre accusation to make, come right out and say it, please.
No, not about you. Didn't mean to imply that though I certainly see how that would be a valid interpretation.

And I will apologize. I wasn't in a good mood at the time and shouldn't have been posting or even reading the forums at that point in time. I thought about coming back and editing/deleting the post, but never comfortable doing such a thing in order to hide what was said.

Remove ads