Re-recruiting for Savage World Rifts game...

tglassy

Adventurer
Rich only gives 5,000 credits. Filthy Rich gives 20,000. Since there's no yearly salary in Savage Rifts, that really isn't a lot.

But that's cool. I'll keep my original rolls. Two TK revolvers. I'll need to take Ambidextrous at some point if I haven't already. I get one more Advance from the 5xp. I'm trying to decide between that and the edge that lets me recharge pp faster. Since his main equipment uses it, it might be a good idea to recharge it faster.

Alright. A Wingboard riding, super powered cyborg cowboy bounty hunter sporting twin TK Revolvers and wearing Combat Mage armor. And a cowboy hat. Just cause.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

GreenKarl

First Post
In order to use both without penalty you need Ambidexterity and Two-Fisted, but it is totally doable. So far I am not seeing anything wrong with your character so go ahead and add him to the Rogue's Gallery and we will introduce him soon.

What does he look like BTW? Just curious as I have no ideas ;)

tglassy

Adventurer
The range data system does offset two points of penalty. That plus ambidextrous means that the off hand should only have a -2 and the main hand should be fine. Is that right?

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

GreenKarl

First Post
No that just means range penalties. You get to ignore the off Hand penalty with Ambidexterity and one the mutli-action penalty with Two-Fisted.

Also you can go an intro your character with the group. See the IC

tglassy

Adventurer
Went ahead and switched out a few stat raises for Ambidextrous and Two Fisted, so he can shoot with both guns each round without penalty. I have to get my daughter ready for, and take her to, dance class, so I'll work on my intro in a bit. I did post his stats and background in the Rogue's gallery.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases