Arokyn: Savage World. (full)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
The legends of your people say that the world of Arokyn was once a paradise, the races were very different and the land was full of life and bounty. Great tribes lived in permanent locations and built mountains to shelter them. It is said that the tribes were powerful and work together to make the world a better place.
It is also known that the ‘Day of Skyfire’ changed everything. No one alive now was alive then but the story goes that there was a great ball of fire that came from the sun gods hands and lay waste to Arokyn. The great tribes were all but destroyed and those that survived were forever changed. The god of the elves mated with his enemy the spider and created a new breed of Elves. The god of the dwarves enchanted the stone people to actually be stone. The Humans were changed as well. Their sun god having betrayed them they turned to the old earth religion and now have lost some of their humanity for the gifts of the animals. Of the other races that lived there is no evidence they survived.
The world of Arokyn is now a blasted wilderness where nothing is what you night expect. The players are from a tribe of mixed refugees, who have been driven from their homes by a gigantic Wyrm. The elders of the tribes have asked for volunteers to search for a new place to live.

I’m starting a low level D&D game based in a homebrewed world.
All players are either Elf with the Insect template, Dwarves with the half elemental template (earth or fire), or Humans either with the Reptillian, Winged, or Feral* templates.
(* Feral add a level of Barbarian for free to make up the difference in the ECLs.)

All characters are 1st level (making them ECL3)

Point buy is 32
There is no money in the game so assume you are all equipped with spears and primitive equipment.

Classes allowed:
All except Wizard.
There is no literacy but Rogues and Bards still have access to Decipher Script. Clerics and Druids will have literacy.
Clerics may choose any 2 domains and need not state who their “god” is due to the apparent lack of them in this world. (Obviously the domains need to make sense together.)
Proficiancies: Weapons every one is familiar with simple weapons. Fighters will be able to use whatever they find after a few days of experimentation.

Skills: all classes have +1 to their skill points (IE: a sorcerer will have 3 skill points plus Int bonus if any instead of 2 + Int bonus)

Languages available: Common, Racial (Elf, Man, Dwarf), Ignan, Auran, Terran, Aquan, Sylvan. (Druids still have Druidic)
I’m looking for 6 players Newbies welcome.
1 slot already filled by N.Drider

Thanks, Argent.

Last edited:

Thels

First Post
I'm in a few games already, so I'm only in if you need the players. The speed at which other games fill make that not very likely.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so there!!!!

I'm thinking Feral Human Druid or Elf <Mantis> Rogue.

Prob the Druid,looking at the templates, Feral kicks ass over Insectile anyways...

What, no Winged Halflings?

No Multi-Headed Gnomes?

No Wood-Template Half-Orcs???

:p

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Feral Human (Barbarian) Druid it is...

We are using the 3.5 Druid, right Argent? :D

-Uriel

Last edited:

Remove ads