D&D 5E The Lich Lord's Lackeys[Recruiting]

Enfendas Irloso

First Post
Vecna needs only the strongest and most fearless champions to help him in his rise to power! Do you have what it takes? Are you prepared to pledge your life to serving the Dark Lord Vecna as he rises to Godhood?

I'm looking for 4-6 active players who are interested in playing in an evil campaign.

Character Creation
-Rolled Stats: 4d6 drop the lowest
-Level 10 Characters, with a bonus feat at 1st and 5th level
-All WOTC material allowed, including UA articles
-Start with 3 Rare, and 2 Uncommon magic items, one of which must be a consumable
-Start with 5,000gp, and 1,000 Electrum coins that will be used for future Black Market purchases
-I'm willing to look at homebrew races and classes that would fit well in the Faerun setting

Evil acts that won't be allowed: Extreme torture, necrophilia, or any unconsensual sex acts of any kind.

tglassy

Adventurer
I'm gonna go with a Warlock, with Vecna as my Undying Patron. I've also decided on doing a Fallen Aasimar. May as well go all out, right?

So, he's an Aasimar who sought out Vecna to learn the secrets of the Undying. He is relatively young, only about 30 years old, and since Aasimar live to be about 160, and he now ages only 1 year for every 10, he will live another 1,300 years. Sweet. Elf lifespan for free. I could go elf, I suppose, and give him a 6,000 year lifespan, but I'm pretty sure he'll get to level 20 sometime in the next 1,600 years and take the Immortal Boon. Also doesn't need to eat, breath or sleep, so that's cool.

Here's my rolls:

http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=162799http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=162799_: 4D6.HIGH(3) = [3, 6, 3, 2] = 12
4D6.HIGH(3) = [4, 6, 4, 4] = 14
4D6.HIGH(3) = [1, 1, 5, 5] = 11
4D6.HIGH(3) = [1, 3, 3, 6] = 12
4D6.HIGH(3) = [4, 1, 2, 5] = 11
4D6.HIGH(3) = [2, 5, 6, 6] = 17

Decidedly average, with one real good stat. Not bad I guess.

It'll be nice playing a Warlock at higher levels, with some actual Magic Items. I'll start working on him and his items.

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
I'm taking the Pact of the Tome, and Book of Shadows, obviously. I want every ritual in the game already in my book, except for the couple 6th level ones that I can't get yet. The cost would be 3,250 gp to scribe all of them (I've already calculated it). I figure if he's level 10, he should have either found them all, or bought scrolls at this point. Any objections? The list is as follows:

Ritual Spells:
1st level (550 gp total)
Alarm
Comprehend Languages
Detect Magic
Detect Poison and Disease
Find Familiar
Identify
Illusory Script
Purify Food and Drink
Speak with Animals
Tenser’s Floating Disk
Unseen Servant

2nd level (600 gp total)
Animal Messenger
Augury
Beast Sense
Gentle Reposte
Locate Animals or Plants
Silence

3rd level (900 gp total
Feign Death
Leomund’s Tiny Hut
Meld into Stone
Phantom Steed
Water Breathing
Water Walk

4th level (200 gp total)
Divination

5th level (1000 gp total)
Commune
Commune with Nature
Contact Other Planes
Rary’s Telepathic Bond

It greatly, greatly increases the spell power of the Warlock, and I want him to be a very traditional magic using type of person.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases