Divinity Original Sin 2 Might get the 5e Starter Box as content for the DM mode

darjr

I crit!
The first cool thing is that Divinity Origininal Sin 2 has a DM mode!

The second is this video with the guy from the Adventure Zone being shown the game.

The third and most important in my book is they are playing through the 5e Starter Box adventure! And they got WotC special permission to do it and may actually include it with the release!

It doesn't use D&D 5e rules, in fact I'm not sure what it uses, I've never played any of these, but I think now I have to.
[video=youtube;X2OCwSqVN8c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2OCwSqVN8c[/video]

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
It doesn't use D&D 5e rules, in fact I'm not sure what it uses, I've never played any of these, but I think now I have to.
All of the Divinity games are really good, and available from GOG. They are open world singleplayer (or co-op in Original Sin) RPG games without level scaling or infinite monsters. When you clear an area of monsters it stays clear. You can also travel pretty much anyone right from the start if you can handle it. The skill system lets you freely pick what you want, but since there's a finite number of XP available you can't get everything.

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
Looks neat. I would like to try it out first. Since I like the game in and of itself, I will probably get the chance.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases