D&D 5E Undead Apocalypse (Interest Check)

tglassy

Adventurer
I am very sorry. I have been busy. Even in my other games, my responses are short and to the point. Unfortunately, I have to run an errand, but I'll try to get the next post this afternoon.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Vlad, they're already within 50' of the boat. We're really waiting on an initiative roll/description from [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

Squirrels are evil!

I knew they were close but missed how close in the post. Fulgrim wants to know their numbers. Divine sense gives type and location which means I should know how many undead are on the ships attacking us.

Shayuri

First Post
Bunny prefers to find out their numbers by COUNTING THE SMEARS OF ASH ON THE DECKS!!!111!!

pant...pant...

What? I'm fine. How are you?

tglassy

Adventurer
Spirit Guardians plus Sanctuary is a great combo. Especially if you had the Warcaster feat. The Spirit Guardians will effectively keep the undead off your ship, as they aren't stupid, and Sanctuary will keep them from being able to target you to break that concentration.

The main thing y'all will have to worry about are those undead illithid captains. They've got some powerful magics.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

tglassy

Adventurer
Hi everyone.

Sooo...I loved this and was going through a very rough time last year, which is why it fell to the wayside. But I’d like to continue, if everyone else is still interested.

So...is anyone else still interested?

tglassy

Adventurer
Well, when we left off, we were in the middle of a sea battle. If no one else wants to come back, or if those that do don’t want to pick that up, I could easily...not show the end of that battle. Nobody would know what happened to the brave group that had left by sea. Very sad.

But if enough come back, we can just pick up where we left off.

Remove ads