Holy crap! Judge Dredd TV Show!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
No network attached yet, so I'll try not to get too excited. I'm not familiar with the studio.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/10/judge-dredd-tv-show/

attachment.php

Attachments

• mc1_poster.jpg
    mc1_poster.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 808

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I'll probably check it out when it comes on. I've checked out a lot of the other shows that came out that were based on TV shows. Admittedly most of them I am no longer watching, but one or two I enjoyed enough that I will still at least check this out. However, since this is likely going to be a cop show, I think it would have to do something different and unique in order to get me to watch it more than a couple of episodes.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I really hope this is good. I was hoping for a Carl Urban Netflix series, but I'll take what I can get!

The expensive part is going to be the sets. Megacity One is hard to do justice on screen. It's like Bladerunner on steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Ryujin

Legend
I've been seeing the odd bit of information about this lately, but nothing in depth. Pity that they couldn't get Urban. IMHO he nailed Dredd in the movie.

BLOCK WARS!

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I really hope this is good. I was hoping for a Carl Urban Netflix series, but I'll take what I can get!

The expensive part is going to be the sets. Megacity One is hard to do justice on screen. It's like Bladerunner on steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

This PROG has the potential to be a zarjaz plunge into the Thrill-pool or alternatively it could be entirely spugg and only good for dumping in the Black Atlantic.

I look forward with excited trepidation but I am a little sceptical about whether a TV series can really turn the dial up to 4 and do Justice to 2000AD.

Hopefully we get to explore the whole 2000AD universe including Psi-Division, Tharg the Magnificent, Walter the Wobot and Banzai Battalion. as well as cameos from ABC Warriors, Johnny Alpha, Rogue Trooper and even Nemesis (I'd love to see Nemesis on screen!)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases