The Jade Master Versus Shaff: Ariel Judging

LuYangShih

First Post
"I, The Jade Master, have come to challenge a worthy opponent. I challenge those who would have the courage to face me in combat."

Insult: "I find your Lady to be slovenly, your graveyard to be broken, and your focus to be hilarious."

OOC: I am willing to fight anyone who I have a 25% chance or more of defeating.

Rank/Record: White Belt, 0-0.

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
I, The Great Shaff will accept your challenge! I shall defeat thee with no guilt... Now prepare to do battle!

OOC: Im already in 1 fight, but i have WAY too much time, so i can handle at least 2... i have absolutely no life!

Shaff
White Belt
0-0
0 Yen

Insult:
"I find your mother to be odd, your estate to be dirty, and your hand to be grating."

Phoenix8008

First Post
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you are only allowed to be in one fight at a time with the same character. Otherwise rankings start to get jumbled and crazy.

Shaf, you need to do one of three things here: 1. Create a new character to fight against the Jade Master; 2. Agree to fight him with your 'Shaf' character as soon as you are done with your first fight; or 3. Get out of your first fight with Enigma so that you can fight Jade Master in this fight.

Since I'm such a nice guy and all, I'll cut you a deal if you want to pick option 3. I'll let you out of your fight with Enigma without penalty this time(since I know you wanted to fight another new person originally and I'd guess that LuYangShih is just such a person). Other less lenient people might demand that you forfeit a match (and take a loss on your fighter's record) to get out of it early.

So pick an option that suits you and let us know what you choose please.

shaff

First Post
Oh... I thought it was just a suggestion not to fight in more than 1, so that you wouldnt forget to do 1. Since im off for the summer and had nothing to do, i figured that would be ok, but since its not....

THE JADE MASTER, will you fight Shaff after he gets wooped by Enigma?

shaff

First Post
"Jade Master, I am finished with my match against Enigma, I came out victorious, will u fight me in the very near future?"

OOC: I just need to get a couple things confirmed.

Rathan

First Post
"Ok I'd like to see some stats please and some good clean fightin'...." says a small woman clad in brown......

"By the way.....I'm Ariel.... you'll see me around here alot.. I used to fight here... but now I just judge.... so I DO watch everything you guys do so... BEHAVE!"

"Now..... stats and then good clean fightin'.. lets get to it!"

shaff

First Post
shaff
yellow belt 0
Master of the KAMA!
Powers: Fist of fury

RECORD:
1-0

Im just waiting to see if im accepting into a dojo so i can have a dojo style, then we should be all set. Ill wait till then to post my insult.

LuYangShih

First Post
OOC: Actually, you already posted an insult. Since you are not prepared to fight me at this time, I am going to leave the challenge open for anyone, until you are truly ready to begin.

IC:

"It appears my opponent has yet to vest himself of the skills he needs to acquit himself in this combat. Until he has completed his training, I leave my challenge open to any who might dare face me."

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases