D&D 3E/3.5 [3.0/3.5] A Forgotten Archer Prestige Class

LostLands

First Post
Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone could help me out a bit here!

I seem to recall someone pointing me towards a prestige class that provided Zen Archery as a bonus feat, and allowed the Wisdom and Dexterity mods to stack for ranged weapon attack rolls should you already possess the feat. Unfortunately, I hadn't been interested in building an archer at the time, and now that I am I have come to the saddening realization that the medium through which I had stored the name of this mysterious class was recently wiped. I seem to remember seeing it pulled up on D&D Tools, so I don't feel as though it was Homebrew content, but after spending too much time scouring lists of prestige classes I can't seem to find it and am starting to doubt myself.

My question then is this: Does anyone know of any such prestige classes existing, or am I crazy as a cuckoo clock?

LostLands

First Post
Well, as an update, I had the nagging feeling that I was missing something. I set out to look through online resources again and perused "both" versions of the Order of the Bow Initiate, something I was aware of, and then realized that for some reason all of the sites I could find were using the updated 3.5 class features even if it was advertised as the original version from Sword and Fist. After grabbing my sourcebook I came to the conclusion that it was in fact the class I was looking for, but inexplicably I never noticed that I was getting the same results in both versions.

Case closed folks, mere minutes after I asked my question. Oops.

Remove ads