D&D 5E Hey guys you ever...?

ThunderDM

Banned
Banned
You guys ever play a character, either based on some art you saw or a character you made-up in your own head, then one day you see someone irl who looks EXACTLY like that character?

Like how I just discovered my old halfling urchin looks like singer Natalie Imbruglia? Might be silly but it happens to me sometimes.

Hmmm.jpg

Perhaps the artist was a fan of Natalie's, or maybe you are and that is why you chose the picture?
It could be either of these, or perhaps a bit of both, or neither.

Hard to say really. On this matter I'm...torn. :p

aco175

Legend
I used to do it a lot when I was new to the game. I had cut out pictures from Dragon and fantasy are to use as a picture for my PC. I also used a cool mini as my PC and made him buy all the equipment that the mini had. I do not really do this anymore. Not sure why. I do some stereotyping while DMing when I give NPCs personality and manerisms. These are based on TV show or something the players watch.

ThunderDM

Banned
Banned
Perhaps the artist was a fan of Natalie's, or maybe you are and that is why you chose the picture?
It could be either of these, or perhaps a bit of both, or neither.

Damn that might be it. Here is the original pic, I edited it for use in the game and maybe I was making it look even more like that singer subconsciously... really makes you think...

HalflingUrchin01.png

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases