D&D 5E Rise of the Necromancer OOC

eayres33

Explorer
Sorry for the absence guys. I had surgery last week and the time leading up to it and the recovery has been really rough. I've barely been online and Fenris has been having to really take care of me. He's off now picking up more meds that will hopefully help and we can get back to things soon.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

I hope you get well soon, don't worry about the game just come back when you are ready.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I kind of got the impression that none of us are aware of the forces moving against us, so I don't know what we can effectively post, aside from "Let's go!"

Speedy recovery, Queenie!

eayres33

Explorer
I kind of got the impression that none of us are aware of the forces moving against us, so I don't know what we can effectively post, aside from "Let's go!"

Speedy recovery, Queenie!

I'm with you, I'll be moving the story along either tonight or tomorrow depending on how much time I have tonight.

Fradak

Explorer
Kaleban seems curse with something. Like he was born with a curse. Djahakar uses a lot of nicknames because of his limited way of thinking. Maybe "curseborn" doesn't make sens :) Sorry, you will find a lot of bad tense or faulty expressions in my posts, English is not my mother tongue. That why there is some much edited posts, but I'll do my best. Wishing you a fast recovery Queenie.

Last edited:

eayres33

Explorer
I'm going to move you to the next location in the morning, the default is the next on the list, if you want to go somewhere else, just let me know.

Thanks god some1 else replied xD i literally had nog Idea how to react to Boros xD

Every time I was Thinking about a reaction i just saw the entier party colectivly Face-Palming xD

Last edited:

Remove ads