(Raise Thread!) Help me flesh out my OA setting for next Friday.

mmadsen

First Post
Re: Thread ressurection!

At the advice of a court wizard with ulterior motives, a very harsh system was put in place, and nobility was replaced with beureacracy. This ushered less heridary leaders into power and created a class of eunuchs close to the imperial throne. Soon, the emperor becomes a puppet. Soon, rebellion begins, fragmenting the kingdom into three states.

Perhaps the high-level bureaucrats and court advisors are shapeshifting Oni? (You wanted Oni as villains in this campaign, right?)

Psion

Adventurer
Re: Re: Thread ressurection!

mmadsen said:
Perhaps the high-level bureaucrats and court advisors are shapeshifting Oni? (You wanted Oni as villains in this campaign, right?)

Well, yeah, but Oni don't easily explain social change brought about. Besides, what would I do with eunuch warlocks?

What I was thinking with the oni and other evil spirits is that the eunuch warlocks open more gates to the dark spirit world in the lands of the other two kingdoms to keep them off balance. Infestations of oni and other evil spirits start to plague the land. This gives me something for PCs to do before I march off and turn the game into a massive war.

Psion

Adventurer
Talking to myself... unless someone overhears. :)

Well its Thursday and the party is shaping up as follows

4th level human samurai
4th level human shaman (OA, aka bonze)
4th level sea spirit folk animist*
4th level ? ("a fighter or rogue type")

It's beginning to sound really interesting.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases