Pathfinder 1E Updated ("Complete") Reincarnate Table

Ramaster

Adventurer
Hey!

I wanted to let you know that the PF srd has updated the page for Reincarnate using a suggestion I sent. I made an expanded reincarnate table that takes into consideration all 1st party races (I might be missing a few, since I made the table about a year ago).

If you want, take a peek here: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/r/reincarnate/

Also, since you gain/lose all Physiological racial traits (as opposed to the "cultural" ones), I noted those for ease of use.

If you find any incosistencies/missing things, please let me know and I will update the table.

spyfoxjm

First Post
Sorry to Necro this, but do you still have a copy of that table?

I want to make a few minor modifications for my own use, and would rather not have to re-enter all the information from scratch.

It looks like you already did most of the work, and I'm hoping I can piggy back off of you, if that's okay.

Voadam

Legend
Sorry to Necro this, but do you still have a copy of that table?

I want to make a few minor modifications for my own use, and would rather not have to re-enter all the information from scratch.

It looks like you already did most of the work, and I'm hoping I can piggy back off of you, if that's okay.
Click on the blue link in the original post, the unofficial expanded table is still there.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases