(Darkfuries PR) Masterwork Maps, Aether & Flux

Brian K. Moseley

First Post
New at Darkfuries Publishing:

Masterwork Maps: Inns and Taverns has returned from the printer, and is shipping to distributors. It should be appearing in retail stores next week.

Aether & Flux: Sailing the Traverse is off to the printer and will be shipping to distributors at the end of July.

Our Online Store is up and running, and Masterwork Maps: Inns and Taverns is available now. We'll have copies of both books with us at Gen Con Indy, along with Color Companion floor plan posters.

More information and previews:
Masterwork Maps: Inns and Taverns

Aether & Flux: Sailing the Traverse

Sneak Peeks of Aether & Flux artwork can be viewed on our Workshop page.

JoeGKushner

First Post
Looking good. I feel that with so many campaign settings coming out around Gen Con, the compoment usefulness of these products will help them stand out.

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
How does the book differ from your electronic product? Are there more floor plans? (I already bought the download long ago, and I'm wondering if it's worth it to purchase the book too.)

Brian K. Moseley

First Post
Hi Buttercup,

The printed book is much more extensive than the original floor plan collection.

All 35 establishments are described, and several of the most interesting designs are expansively detailed room-by-room. All 71 maps are completely redrawn in 256 grayscale.

If characters sneak around or break into buildings, or barroom brawls erupt, all the information you need is at your fingertips: Every building has a table of specific information including the building's structural composition, patron capacity, break DCs for walls, doors, and furnishings, whether or not windows or doors are locked or barred, and their lock DCs.

If players want to know who is in the establishment: There are 47 completely detailed d20 System NPCs: 27 ostlers, bartenders and serving staff, and a Hall of Patrons with 20 personalities including adventurers, aristocrats, experts, and commoners. Each patron also has a full background and story hook.

Lastly, just in case players ask what's on the menu... There are morning and evening menus for various social classes: commoners, laborers, merchants, and nobility entrees. These are genuine medieval foods, and we've included several authentic recipes generously provided by Ms. Cindy Renfrow, author of "Take a Thousand Eggs or More".

I hope this helps :)

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Thanks, Brian! The book does indeed sound good. I'll certainly add it to my 'must have' list. Are you going to be at GenCon?

Brian K. Moseley

First Post
Buttercup said:
Thanks, Brian! The book does indeed sound good. I'll certainly add it to my 'must have' list. Are you going to be at GenCon?

Thanks very much, Buttercup. Yes, we will be at Gen Con Indy, booth 940. Hope to see you there!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases