WOIN Character Sheet v2 by Arthreas

Arthreas

First Post
This is my WOIN Character Sheet that I've been working on for quite some time. The idea was to make as much of it as automated as possible and to make it the best character sheet for use in WOIN as possible. I tried to make it look really nice as well. I also tried to make it easier for people to quickly create characters. It has some limitations, but I think its at a state now that I can release it for everyone to enjoy and use. It has a lot of automation as to cut down calculation as much as possible. It also includes support for every WOIN race and most EONs article races.

Its one of the biggest spreadsheet projects I've done, so please let me know if you ever run into any issues.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l7STtBXnBSfaLGy8ZhQelZZCoN4M_q_gg0g05yzC1n4/edit?usp=sharing

You can edit light blue fields generally but don't edit darker ones.

If you've never copied a google spreadsheet before, go to the top left and select File > Make a copy > and then name it whatever and you'll be able to edit it as you please.

I've also created an Imgur Album to explain every part of the sheet. http://imgur.com/a/LMvby

It includes a race and statistic editor for Game Masters to add custom races, diseases, homeworlds, cybernetic enhancements, etc

It also has a stat block that will fill itself out in accordance to your character sheet and I tried to make it look like a stat block from the NEW rulebook for Game Masters to more easily be able to make NPC's.

I hope you enjoy my project.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I just whipped up a character. Man, that *is* impressive. Takes a little getting used to, but now I've done it once I think creating an NPC or something will be a matter of minutes. Love the stat block output!

Arthreas

First Post
I'm really happy you like it! WOIN needed something capable to serve as the go-to sheet to use and I tried my best to make that happen. I hope it helps you and everyone else out however it can. Thank you for using it, it means a lot to me.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases