Who's going to do GENCon reports?

Krug

Newshound
Thanks Storminator for posting about Origins. Now with GenCon around the corner, who's goign to be posting reports from that? :D

I will tail the above reporters, take notes on the physical setting of the events on which they are reporting, and then ask Sandra Garrity to make minis of them so I can re-enact their observations in my d20 Modern game at the next Chicago Gameday.

Ashy

First Post
I should have my craptop, with its wireless card, so if I can get some DHCP-happy server somewhere to talk to me, I will! ;)

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Sorry, don't think I will be but I do plan on taking pictures to post when I get back. :) Mmmm, now to think about wacky messages to go with them. :)

RodneyThompson

First Post
I will be, but of course my report will be heavily SWRPG influnced. Anyone who followed my coverage last year got to listen to the Future of the Star Wars RPG seminar hosted by Wizards in its entireity, and I plan to do the same this year. I'll also be dragging around a digital camera and doing interviews again, and doing another installment of the Idiot's Guide to GenCon, which was a big hit last year.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Rodney, I'll be running a Spycraft game for EN World folks (there's a thread around here somewhere about it.) If you had time, it's be fun to get you in on the action. :D

Remove ads