Game of Thrones Season 7 Official Trailer

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
I HATE that they're taking the whole Grey Worm + Missandei thing (1:21) in that direction. :/

Out of all the changes from the book to the movie, this one seems like the smallest of footnotes to me.

Looks like this season is really ramping up the action, unless a lot of the combat and battle is from a single episode or two.

Can't wait.

Irwin Wray

First Post
I think Arya will kill Littlefinger. There are many reasons to kill him... I believe she'll use her newly learned faceless stuff. I need more footage!

Last edited:

Mallus

Legend
I feel like I've been waiting 20 years for the end of this damn story. Sorry, wait, make that 21! I bought the hardcover when it was first published in Aug. 1996.

It's so close... I can almost taste it!

(tastes like fire, with notes of betrayal, incest, and infrequent heroism)

Hanna Spence

First Post
All my dork senses are tingling. I know some people didn't like all the side stories in the books, but I wish the show had more time to go into some of them but due to my work at paper writing service do not have much time (still will do my best to find it). For example, the kingsmoot in the show was lame and out of place. In the books it took more time to set up and it felt like it was going to have a larger impact on the overall story. But still love the show, wish it didn't have to end!

Remove ads