[Mutants & Masterminds / DC Adventures] Freedomverse Issue #1 "Black & White"

hero4hire

Explorer
After the fiery burst finished and the smoke cleared, the origin of the mini-conflagration could be seen. Underneath his hood, White Knight wore a smug look of satisfaction. However, his pride was short-lived as he realized the Leaguers had relatively been unharmed. "SONUVA--Kill 'em! Kill 'em all!" he ordered his men; who anxiously complied.

A cacophony of gunfire erupted as the heroes were beset by a hailstorm of hot lead.

OOC:
All the heroes are being Team Attacked with Penetrating Multiattacks, so results are going to vary.
Astral gets hit multiple times and must make a DC 27 vs Toughness
Hawk gets hit multiple times and must make a DC 27 vs Toughness
Hex is missed
Prometheus must make a DC 24 vs Toughness
Tarantula must make a DC 22 vs Toughness

After saves are resolved it is Hex's turn

GreenKarl

First Post
Spyder is somewhat surprised when the bullets start flying that one of them grazes his shoulder and causes him to grunt in pain!

OOC: They hit my Dodge of 22!!! Bastards ;), Toughness save: 1D20+7 = [5]+7 = 12, sigh failed by 2 degrees, Dazed on my next turn and -1 to future Toughness saves (so -2)... hmm I am really debating whether I should HP this as otherwise I can't attack any of them next round. Although I could just Agile Bluff someone instead... ok no HP

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
29lfrrr.jpg

Astral
Freedom City/Hunter Museum of Natural History
Afternoon
Round 1.3

Astral wasn’t so lucky with the hurl of bullets. Several pinged off her telekinetic force field, but it held.

Toughness save: 1D20+12 = [15]+12 = 27

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Reaction:
Conditions: Force Field, Mental Communications
Hero Points: 1
[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
Hawk's eyes widened as a number of bullets penetrated his force field. None were lethal, but it did hurt!

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

hero4hire

Explorer
[Sblock=Hex]Having felt the powers of both hooded men Hex can sense that White Knight's silvery flame is semi-mystical in nature, perhaps demonic in origin. But with Johnny Reb there is no doubt. He radiates an elder eldritch EVIL that can come from a Demon itself![/sblock]

Sent from my SM-G900V using EN World mobile app

Shayuri

First Post
Hex muttered a curse under her breath and snapped the Grimoire shut for a moment. They needed a moment to catch their breaths after those attacks, and she didn't have a good way to affect large groups at once. Maybe she could get a little time though!

Light played around her head and skittered in auroral streams around her body as she concentrated, throwing her power out into a protective barrier around herself and her teammates to shield them from further attacks. At least...while it lasted.

(Magnus Warding shaped to cut us off from all the baddies. Selective to enemy attacks and movement, not to our own. DC 20 Perception check to detect the barrier.)

hero4hire

Explorer
OOC: I am going to assume that this is a "donut" shaped warding, as you all 'ported into where the hostages were and White Knight is in the very center of that. I believe Hawk is up next
?

Remove ads