3.5 at Amazon.co.uk

Fauxargent

First Post
Amazon.co.uk is listing the revised books as "Availability: we are currently unable to offer this title. It may be out of stock with the publisher or out of print. If you would like to purchase this title, we recommend that you occasionally check this page to see if it has become available."

Does anyone know whether this means they have already sold out (with pre-orders)?
:confused:

darkbard

Legend
not nearly as discouraging as amazon japan which is currently claiming that my pre-ordered books will ship in february 2004! i'm seriously hoping that this is just a major misunderstanding on their part.

Fauxargent

First Post
Upper_Krust said:
Hi there! :)

I think it just means that they are not yet released yet and thus not yet available.

I hope so - but it is not possible to order them at the moment whereas it was a month ago.

Hopefully Amazon will get back to me today.

Enceladus

First Post
I figured this would be all over and it is.

WoTC damn you to hades!!!

You would think that they would have been able to estimate the gigadillions of people who would have preordered this product and printed accordingly!!

:mad: :mad:

GamerMan12

First Post
It appears availability with the UK's game distributor is going to be 10th July, as that is when places like Orc's Nest are saying they will have it. Now sometimes amazon.co.uk has supplies well before Esdevium (the UK games distributor), I have received some WoTC releases 4 weeks before the UK retail gaming release, unfortunately not this time.

If Amazon don't get my order off before it is available in gaming stores, I just cancel it. From memory the last time I did that was with the 3.0 releases.

GamerMan12

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases