Creating D&D Characters for fun

KingofBongos185

First Post
Hi everyone. I've been playing D&D for 2 years now and I've enjoyed creating various types of characters. I've been told by other players that I should try to go online and see if people want characters made for them.

I only use characters in the 5th edition book so that it is legit. I multiclass as well.

So if interested let me know what you would like to be made.

Race
Class (if multiclasses specify what classes and levels for each class)
Level

Also specify what you would like to do with the character and the type of background you would like.

Sent from my SM-G930V using EN World mobile app

itsthe weeb27

First Post
37902aafd2b065d63042e5f3ee07daa1.jpg Hey, i saw this a while ago and i was wondering if you could help me find a way to sell this to my DM. I thought maybe to present it as a half orc bear lycanthrope?

ccs

41st lv DM
Make me this concept: Iron-Man

The character is lv7, has been returned to life, & is (now) named Mark.8 (because MK.7 got his head stomped flat by a 1/2 dragon).
You can use any 5e book published by WoTC & any UA articles you please. I want to see how close you can come to what I came up with.

KingofBongos185

First Post
Make me this concept: Iron-Man

The character is lv7, has been returned to life, & is (now) named Mark.8 (because MK.7 got his head stomped flat by a 1/2 dragon).
You can use any 5e book published by WoTC & any UA articles you please. I want to see how close you can come to what I came up with.
Okay I'll see what I can do. Sorry for late reply I was just made DM right after I made this post and got busy to look at the thread

KingofBongos185

First Post
View attachment 84935 Hey, i saw this a while ago and i was wondering if you could help me find a way to sell this to my DM. I thought maybe to present it as a half orc bear lycanthrope?
Are you looking for as a playable character? Or an enemy to fight?

Was just made DM of my group now and I kinda like this idea. After creating him do you mind if I use him too?

Sent from my SM-G930V using EN World mobile app

Remove ads