The Midland Chronicles

[FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]My name is David Soto Brown. I am a Spanish indie author and I´d like to introduce you to my latest tabletop roleplaying game, "The Midland Chronicles". "The Midland Chronicles" is a medieval terror fantasy tabletop rpg with a D20 game system called the D20ZERO system, a simple, fast and intuitive tabletop RPG system, ideal for any kind of players. [/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]The game takes place in a medieval world imbued with magic and stalked by darkness. Similar to the standards tabletop bestselling rpg games as D&D or Pathfinder, but with a background of supernatural terror such as "The call of C´thulhu" since all pcs may suffer from fear and flee, become insane or suffer from a sudden death. All players may choose among 10 differents races and 24 character classes(there are no dual classes or multiclass characters), with 20 character levels starting from level 0. Each class begins with 10 skills & feats, each time the character levels up he/she will gain 1 development point which the player may use to improve an attribute score or skill, or acquire a new skill or feat. There are no experience points(XP) to avoid competitive attitudes or metagaming, and it is up to the GM to decide when the players may level up. Moreover, players may improve their equipment, acquire properties, contract sexual diseases, become part of a guild or faction, become wanted criminals, create magic objects, buy exotic pets such as a pet dragon, etc...[/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]At the moment, there is only available the digital version , yet I wyll try to arrange it so it is possible to acquire a printed version on demand. I hope you wnjoy it[/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]The Midland Chronicles- digital free sample[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]The free sample includes two page rule information to understand the game mechanics, four classes and races, equipment price list, some creatures and monsters samples, and a character sheet. Enough to get started into this world of sword & magic stalked by darkness.[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]http://www.bubok.es/libros/251591/The-Midland-Chroniclesfree-version[/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]The Midland Chronicles- digital full version[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]This table top role-playing handbook includes a complete character creation guide, background generator , Midland map, cities, factions, 10 races, 24 classes, a detailed listing of skills & feats , equipment and upgrades, properties for sale, a Gamemaster handbook, a dungeon generator, sex in Midland guide , lesser classes, bestiary,table of fear, etc ... all based on the D20ZERO system, a simple, fast and intuitive tabletop RPG system, ideal for any kind of players. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071G4L4L6[/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua, serif]"Gather your allies and make your way through Midland for the honor & glory that awaits the bravest and most skilled. Create your own character, level up, and upgrade your equipment as your fame grows in these lands of endless adventures.
Midland awaits your arrival."
[/FONT]

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'll move this to the promotions forum for you. As a note, whatever you copy/pasted this text from, it encoded the font and colour, so it can't be read by this early using the darker skins here. Oh, and did you intend to make this a wiki thread? Anybody can (and might) edit it.

Remove ads