Pathfinder 1E Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–08: The Confirmation Recruitment

biotech66

Explorer
Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–08: The Confirmation Recruitment

I've never run a campaign on ENWorld, but I've run several others on different websites. So, let's do something new!
I'm running a PFS legal table of Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–08: The Confirmation. I'd like six players, but will start with four. Post if interested!

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Is Confirmation evergreen? I believe I played it in CORE with one character. (But it's been a while, so not sure how much I remember). I would be willing, though. I assume you have the tracking sheeys, etc.

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

Shayuri

First Post
For those of us unfamiliar with Pathfinder Society, can you give us some indication of the game premise and character generation information?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Pathfinder Society is the Open Play program for Pathfinder, like Adventure League for D&D. Char gen uses the 20 point buy system. It plays the rules straight. At the end of the game you get a Chronicle sheet which will list magic items from the adventure available for purchase, or special story boons you might have earned. I can give a link to the PFS player's guide if you'd like. There are some rules on magic item purchasing and such, but those are mostly for if you continue with your character and aren't likely to come up in a level 1-2 intro adventure.

Shayuri

First Post
Okay! Been reading a lot. Thinking of a kitsune archaeologist bard with Liberty's Edge. Dunno if that'd be appropriate for this adventure though! Anything y'all can tell me about 'The Confirmation' and what works in it?

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
It's basically a newbie Society initiation type adventure. I don't recall the details, as it's been a while since I ran through it. I would have to check if kitsune is legal, though. It was legal at one point, but they rotate the odd races in and out each season, so I don't think it's legal anymore.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases