Rise of the Necromancer IC

eayres33

Explorer
Temple Party

The Temple of Verity was active but it seemed sparsely populated at the moment, as if a large portion of its inhabitants had left. There were still guards at the gate and guards on the walls, the wall guards spaced every 100 yards or so.

Lola and Casca

“Huh,” the older man next to Casca grunted. “What you new here? It’s Verity showing how shiny and clean they are. They do it almost every day at this time. Got to show the Von Crevasse and their army that they aren’t the only thing protecting the city.”

Spitting on the ground as he turned to leave the old man mumbled, “Don’t get paid to be no tour guide.”

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Lola glanced at Casca quickly, who was still following her at a distance. She wandered into the first section of the Verity walls, keeping a keen eye open for anything of interest, or any signs of their man Reign.

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Fenris

Adventurer
Spitting on the ground as he turned to leave the old man mumbled, “Don’t get paid to be no tour guide.”

Casca gives a wry smile as he chokes down the urge to choke the man "Peace to you too brother" he calls after him.

Casca watches the procession pass the gate and sees Lola follow them in. Casca takes a surreptitious glance around before following both in.

eayres33

Explorer
As the contingent from Verity approach the outer wall, one man steps forward from the group, “Captain, what news from the east?”

The captain looks up with a slight look of disapproval on his face, “Reign, so good to see you and your men. You know you could send some of your men into the east if you wanted intel.”

“Oh Captain,” Reign said with a forced smile, “I wouldn’t want to steal your men’s only remaining glory after you bungled the last assault on the walls so badly.”

The Captain move up close to Reign and lowered his voice so only some of his words could be heard, “ … … you will not … … by … position. That will be a … … day for you.” With that the captain stormed up the steps to the higher levels of the walls.

“Well I think we have worn out our welcome,” Reign said with a laugh.

Lothoc gives a curious look over his shoulder towards Kaleban.
"You Alright there Kaleban?

OOC: don't know if I would need to roll top hear it? But looked like a good moment ;)

Remove ads