Rise of the Necromancer IC

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"I'm not done drinkin'" Kaleban says in his deeper raspy voice. He coughs, takes a long swallow of bourbon, then continues in his normal voice as if there had been something in his throat, "But what is our plan? In what way shall we humiliate and humble this man?"

Fradak

Explorer
"I like your style. Maybe we talk with him to death... This way I can chop his head off. The sooner we talk to Jhad, the sooner we establish a plan. So take the bottle and let the Master do his business, I'll buy you a barrel if it's your thing. Stalnox, show us the tavern, we need informations and a base camp.

Last edited:

Lothoc pushed his chair away from the table and chugged the drink he had poured himself.

"That is good enough for now." He stood up and started making his way to the door.
"Let us make haste... The Tavern is not far from here."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Perhaps we should try subtle before chopping heads off. There are worse things in this world that being dead, after all." Lola finished off her bourbon and hopped off the table.

"Let's go find out his type," she grinned at the group.

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

eayres33

Explorer
Severus nodded as he stood up grabbing his glass and a bottle of the bourbon. “Best of luck, and I would not take too much time leaving, the butler will most likely start to remember that he doesn’t know who any of us are and that we don’t have permission to be in here.”

“They might mistake you for thieves or the like,” Severus said with a wink as he turned and moved towards the far door.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Not a bad idea," Lola said outloud but to herself. She grabbed an unopened bottle of the bourbon and sauntered out the way they came in. "Let's go boys, we have some investigating to do." She stopped momentarily to look over the group. "Anyone from this crap city?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases