Pathfinder 1E Paizo Traffic Issues

Henry

Autoexreginated
Is it just me, or is Paizo having some latency problems this weekend? Ever since Friday, page loads have been spotty, timing out a few times. Or maybe it's due to increased Starfinder interest since Paizocon?

The_Gunslinger658

First Post
Thats gotta be one of the worst websites to traverse IMHO. Especially their forums. This is how I feel about their web page but I'm sure others might feel differently.

Scott

I can never access the main Paizo page via my android tablet. Have to sneak in through the other pages.
I think it is latency and a problem with the page design.

That said, I love Pathfinder and wish them great success with Starfinder.

JeffB

Legend
I can never access the main Paizo page via my android tablet. Have to sneak in through the other pages.
I think it is latency and a problem with the page design.

That said, I love Pathfinder and wish them great success with Starfinder.

I have the same issue on my Kindle Fire, Silk browser (android). Have to clear my cache/history, then I can reach the home page. Otherwise it just blanks out.

JoeElf

First Post
I can't even get in to the Paizo forums or the FAQ sites after waiting for a full minute. So I have given up for the past 3 days.

rooneg

Adventurer
Yeah, their website has been royally screwed up all week. For me it's weirdly busted in that I can access it just fine via my phone, but not from my laptop, even though both of them are on the same wifi network at my house. My desktop at work is just fine though.

The techies at Paizo occasionally stop by the thread about the problem to say things like "we're working on it" without revealing any useful information about what might be wrong.

It's actually a serious problem IMO, since part of what's selling me on picking up Starfinder is the whole "these people will sell me PDFs and host a real SRD and have an organized play system that isn't a joke" side of things, all of which kind of require them to have a website that actually works. I had talked myself into buying in to the whole "send me every Starfinder thing you make" level subscription once they have one, but now I'm kind of waffling on it...

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
Yeah, their website has been royally screwed up all week. For me it's weirdly busted in that I can access it just fine via my phone, but not from my laptop, even though both of them are on the same wifi network at my house. My desktop at work is just fine though.

The techies at Paizo occasionally stop by the thread about the problem to say things like "we're working on it" without revealing any useful information about what might be wrong.

It's actually a serious problem IMO, since part of what's selling me on picking up Starfinder is the whole "these people will sell me PDFs and host a real SRD and have an organized play system that isn't a joke" side of things, all of which kind of require them to have a website that actually works. I had talked myself into buying in to the whole "send me every Starfinder thing you make" level subscription once they have one, but now I'm kind of waffling on it...

You can lighten up on the worrying. The site's been having a little trouble lately, but it's usually more robust than this. It's usually pretty available.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases