D&D 5E The Lost Citadel: a new apocalyptic 5E setting from Green Ronin

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
We have poster map!!! :D

I recognize that most you are 5E fans--given that this is the 5E forum--but if you happen to prefer Green Ronin's AGE system, know someone who does, or just enjoy them both, you'll be happy to know that the AGE conversion document for The Lost Citadel is the next stretch goal.

If the AGE's rules make it to the final document, I'll grab it for sure. We left the Fantasy AGE system not long ago and went backto D&D 5e because we felt that after 2 years of gaming and the lack of support for the system, we had moslty reached the end to the system interest. With this new addition and the possibility to use it in both 5e and F-AGE, this make the Lost Citadel a very tempting buy for our group.

I think the conversion documents--for AGE, or any of the others we might get to--will be separate PDFs, as opposed to printed in the actual core book. But I do believe it's very likely we'll reach the AGE stretch goal, based on the performance of the Kickstarter to date. :)

Due to the theme of the setting, are there any mechanical changes compared to how vanilla D&D 5th Edition works?

Absolutely. I can't really go into detail, yet, but there are definitely mechanical aspects (classes, subclasses, races, broader sub-systems, etc.) to the setting that range from "tweaked" to "brand new."

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
And we have our AGE hack, which means next up is the DM's screen. :D

This makes me really happy. I'll make sure to buy later once it releases since my girlfriend will have my head if I spend money on gaming stuff, something about a new house and a baby or things likes that. :p

Cant wait to see the result.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases