D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

texastoast

Explorer
OOC: We haven't left the "road" to go around the skirmish ahead already have we?

Initiative: 1D20+3 = [16]+3 = 19

Tarsin stands up in the back of the cart and readies his whip. His focus is on the creatures around him, not on the skirmish ahead. If he has a clear shot (10ft range, no danger of hitting Kimet or someone by mistake) he will attack the nearest/most threatening baazrag.

What is the disposition of these Muls? Did they wander ahead to assess the skirmish, did they stay with the cart/crodlu, etc?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using EN World mobile app

Azurewraith

Explorer
You left the road and stumbled into a Baazrag nest, there currently surrounding the caravan, the Muls are pretty busy dealing with the Crodlu.

You got free range to.attack.at advantage.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: How far off from the wagon is Chick? When last I posted I thought we were all just waiting and watching the skirmish. If everyone decided to go around, I guess I would have gone and caught up to them. [roll0]

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: How far off from the wagon is Chick? When last I posted I thought we were all just waiting and watching the skirmish. If everyone decided to go around, I guess I would have gone and caught up to them. [roll0]
I assumed you would of got back on the wagon when it started going around. Ill do this to speed things make a logical assumption if I am ever wrong let me know and ill fix it.

GreenKarl

First Post

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases