D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

Azurewraith

Explorer
From the far side of the courtyard a cleverly concealed gate opens and out walks a Mul
ccd5ae21b9a784eeb7b2381d8b14f5c8.jpg

Anyone with even the slightest interest in the arena will recognize him as Ghaal champion of the Tyr arena, he steps forward to the fountain cups some water in his grizzled hands and drinks from. "I now introduce Harash Vorden, Patriarch of the Vorden family of merchants and your patron."his voice has the quality of gravel about it, as Ghaal finishes his speech a a human appears behind him his hair is cropped short and the sun glistens off his ebony skin he wears an incredibly Loos fitting silk shirt and pants both embroidered with golden thread."Welcome, to my little sliver of paradise on this hell blasted landscape we call home. I'm sure you all have many questions, perhaps sending a letter wasn't the best idea. The recent earthquakes have revealed something in the mountains about three days treck from here. My preliminary scouts have found something of great value." Harash pauses here as if waiting for questions his voice contrasts wildly with that of Ghaals it is much softer.

Fradak

Explorer
Akylanthes stop playing.
"Only one question: if it's something of great value, what prevented those preliminary scouts from exploring it or bring it with them in the first place?"

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Chtckh'Chtckh does a short series of mandible clicks, hand gestures, and antenna wiggles. To anyone who hasn't conversed with a kreen before, it is a surprise how easy it is to understand that he is asking how large or small the object is, if it actually is an object, and if so, how many of them there are.

To the less insightful, it is a surprise that this creature was never a statue, and it moves.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Much to the suprise of everyone Harash communicates back with gestures trying his best to use his jaw as a mandible is a comical site. The jist of what he is saying is that it is not a single object but many things some tangible some not.

GreenKarl

First Post
Eevuu Farseeker asks "What is it exactly? If we recover it for you, what is in it for us? What equipment will we need to 'extract it'? Are others looking for it? If so who and what might they be willing to do to claim it themselves?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
"All you will need is a cart really which I will provide, its mostly metals down and some paintings on the wall I would luke copying. People will be willing to kill for this stuff, you will be paid adequately of course."

Remove ads