D&D 5E Dark sun Times of change

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: I know some people don't post at weekends but given the number of players ill start

The Sun begins its decent and night settles in you find your selves gathered at the edge to the city by the drab little farms at the edge of the city they where nothing more than a few squat shrubby things.

A large wooden trailer is hooked up to a quartet of Crodlu
a6ab7a4a40ae595765080254de7a71a7.jpg

Two Muls stand at the front of the cart tending to the animals. Inside the cart are several sacks.

GreenKarl

First Post
Eevuu Farseeker approaches the muls while watching the area wearily, expecting trouble. He is also watching out for his new...'allies'. When he gets close he stops, nods to the muls and awaits the arrival of the others but his hands are near his weapons...

Azurewraith

Explorer
The Muls raise a arm in greeting."Sack of supplies in back for you. They can stay there for now but once we arrive carts gonna get real full real fast."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Apparently no one noticed the Thri-Kreen that has been standing there all afternoon.

Chtckh-Chtckh stretches his limbs through a Tai-Chi-like series of motions and stands in front of the Crodlu as if he will lead them forward. He then makes a series of clicks and gestures at Eevuu Farseeker, clearly asking if the elf plans to scout ahead, or stay with the cart.

Shayuri

First Post
Kanna arrives as the wagons are being loaded, and climbs aboard the wagon as well. All those sacks and crates give good hiding places to peer out from between.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
14tyqe9.jpg

Tyr
Dusk

Kimet tossed her gear up into the cart and climbed aboard herself. Her stone maul thunked heavily on the floorboards as she sat down. She leaned her javelins up nearby and ready. Finally she tucked the white sequined glove on her belt safely into a pouch there. No need to lose it on this trek. She eyed the others. “I suppose we should get to know each other,” she commented. “I am Kimet. I have a part time career in the arena. Otherwise I make ends meet doing odd jobs like this.” She tugged her robe more securely around herself. It got cold at night out in the desert.

[sblock=Kimet Mini Stats]
Inspiration: 0
AC: 17
HP: 18/18 HD: 1/1d12
Rage: 2/2 LR
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases