D&D 5E [INTEREST CHECK] The Curse of Amberstar

Archon Basileus

First Post
Thanks. I know that the maps look like a child's sketch of rotten eggs, but they'll serve our needs, I think. :)

Also, I have a thing for the characters and this scenario in particular. Since Maran's been ready for a long time, this holds a special place in my heart, so to speak, and I like tweaking the megadungeon's sector maps. :)

industrygothica

Adventurer
I'm leaving for New Orleans this evening. I should be able to keep up just file while I'm there for the week, but I wanted to give you a heads-up just in case. If I take too long to post, please NPC Lyllie for me. Just don't kill her; I'm rather fond of her! :) Thanks!

-IG

Archon Basileus

First Post
I'm leaving for New Orleans this evening. I should be able to keep up just file while I'm there for the week, but I wanted to give you a heads-up just in case. If I take too long to post, please NPC Lyllie for me. Just don't kill her; I'm rather fond of her! :) Thanks!

-IG
Sorry for the delay guys. Family issues here. I'll update in the next few days. Please, pass it on!

Sent from my MYA-L11 using Tapatalk

Archon Basileus

First Post
Ok, sorry for the size of the last post, but I had to stabilize the descriptions without falling down to empty events on empty posts - if it doesn't progress the story, it has no purpose after all.

Also, I'm always trying to allow as much freedom as possible. If you guys want me to change anything, or develop anything further, please, let me know!

Later!
[MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] [MENTION=6855102]Greenmtn[/MENTION] [MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION] [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION] [MENTION=8858]hafrogman[/MENTION]

Shayuri

First Post
No worries. I think the most important skill for a GM in a PBP is knowing when a scene is starting to stall out, and being willing to kick things over into a new sequence. :)

Archon Basileus

First Post
No worries. I think the most important skill for a GM in a PBP is knowing when a scene is starting to stall out, and being willing to kick things over into a new sequence.

Thanks, man! That was reassuring. At least I'm in the right state of mind, hehe.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Could I get you to just retouch and clarify what is going on? There is a lot and I'm not sure I have a clear picture of what is going on.

Archon Basileus

First Post
Could I get you to just retouch and clarify what is going on? There is a lot and I'm not sure I have a clear picture of what is going on.
Sure! I'll update you now that I'm finally up and about again. I've been really sick as a result of the weeks taking care of granny. Sorry for the delay, guys.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases