D&D 5E [INTEREST CHECK] The Curse of Amberstar

hafrogman

Adventurer
Sorry I've been incommunicado for a bit. Work exploded on me a few weeks back. I have some time off coming next week and will be doing my best to catch up. Please don't let me hold anything up.

Archon Basileus

First Post
No problem, man! I'm updating everything now, so it might be easier for you to catch up! :) I've left your char on a defensive state and you can restart from the next turn, no losses!

Archon Basileus

First Post
Sorry for the five-day delay, guys. A relative got quite sick (she's 86) and she's staying with us. Couple of awaken nights, plus two events at work and our data bank going insane. I'll resume posting today. Later!

Archon Basileus

First Post
Thanks, [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION]!

So, I'm back for good! I'm sorry for the hick-ups, but after a sum of health problems and two major family fights there wasn't much of me left. I have placed a 'buffer-post' of sorts, establishing possible 'next steps' for the characters, and we'll resume the story from then on. As you probably have noticed, I'm working backgrounds into the story as we move forward. Also, the scenario might look kaleidoscopic at first, but its structural logic will kick in as details settle in.

Since this is the last of my groups to start, I'm still adapting to your play style. Please, let me know if I can change anything to better satisfy your expectations. Also, I'll be relying more and more in character resources (@Neurotic, I haven't forgotten the item list!) to build the background and story flow.

Again, thank you so much for the comprehension! I hope you'l enjoy the dungeon-crawl and, above all, the plot!

Later!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Right now, with recovery still on the way, I'm glad for somewhat slower pace. Next week I expect to get the permission to put weight on the leg. I should be able to get to the computer and sit long enough to put real post out.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Sorry if I in any way insinuated that I felt something was wrong. I honestly had forgotten that my Passive perception was quite that high and was largely lost as to how he would react so I was looking for inspiration.

I'm enjoying the game greatly. Largely feeling lost and in over my head, but that part of the fun of the game.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases