D&D 5E [INTEREST CHECK] The Curse of Amberstar

industrygothica

Adventurer
You can re-roll if you want! As for the items, let's build our lists, so we can see how far we should go with cash.

Enviado de meu GT-I9505 usando Tapatalk

Nah.. I'll make them work. They're not horrible.. just not great, either. It's fine. But thanks for the offer!

As far as magic items go.. meh. I haven't really done a lot of shopping yet. I do know that Lyllie will be using a staff, so I'm hoping I can use the same staff as both an arcane and a druidic focus since she'll be casting spells of both types. Haggling back and forth between focuses (is that even a word?) would just be a pain. Doable, but a pain nonetheless.

-IG

industrygothica

Adventurer
With the exception of some equipment, Lyllie is up and ready for approval.

Code:
[B]AC:[/B] 16; [B]HP:[/B] [COLOR=#FF000]41[/COLOR]/41
[B]Initiative:[/B] +3
[B]Saves:[/B] INT +7, WIS +5
[B]Passive Perception:[/B] 15
[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Gnomish, Sylvan, Druidic
[B]Skills:[/B] Arcana +7, Investigation +7, Nature +7, Perception +5
[B]Stats:[/B] Str 8 (-1), Dex 14 (+2) , Con 14 (+2), Int 18 (+4), Wis 14 (+2), Cha 11 (+0)

-[B]Inspiration[/B]? [ ] Yes, [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] No

[B]Spell Save DC:[/B] 13/15
[B]Spell Slots:[/B] 4, 4, 3, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
[B]Slots Used:[/B] 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
[B]Spells Prepared:[/B] (4/8) 
[list]
[*]1st Level: 1st Level: Healing Word (D), Entangle (D), Faerie Fire (D), Speak with Animals (D), Ray of Sickness, Color Spray, 
Mage Armor, Witch Bolt, False Life
[*]2nd Level: Blindness/Deafness, Ray of Enfeeblement, Misty Step
[/list](D) Druid Spells modified with Wisdom. All others are Wizard spells modified with Intelligence.

[B]Rituals[/B]
Tenser's Floating Disk, Find Familiar, Identify, Gentle Repose

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
As for the items, let's build our lists, so we can see how far we should go with cash.
Item Wish list:
Mithril Half-plate (Carbon Fiber Composite Armor)

Really anything after that is gravy. Maybe something to represent the crossbow/rifle thingy, but there aren't many options here. +1 Weapon, or perhaps a variant of the Quiver of Ehlonna to represent a more advanced ammunition system?

Shayuri

First Post
Lets see. Here's a list of items I'd be interested in. Note that I'm not asking for all of them; just giving an idea of Uncommon rarity items I'd want to find or buy over the course of the game. In some cases I have a notion for how to 'tech them up' a bit to go with the character theme more.

Rod of the Pact Keeper (tech: I kind of envision it as a 'shoulder cannon' like the one on the Predator suit, since the main reason I want it is to give bonuses to Eldritch Blast :))

Either an Amulet of Health or Gauntlets of Ogre Power (Gauntlets would probably be more like an articulated exoskeleton that fits over and around the arms and shoulders; amulet would likely be something more integral...)

Cloak of Protection (...got nothing. Still just a magic cloak. Not everything is tech. :))

Sentinel Shield (I'm feeling some kind of alloy disc mounted to the forearm that incorporates a phased array of detection elements that supports general situational awareness; hence the advantage on init and perception. The fact it is tough enough to block attacks is kind of an accidental perk :))

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I just want a magic sword. +1, or +2 if possible. Additional lightning damage would be cool but I understand if that's out.

All the rest would be just mundane stuff.

Archon Basileus

First Post
Full dice for all levels. You're gonna need it, heheh! :p Just kidding. Still, full dice. It gives me range to work.

As for the items, let me do the math and I'll edit this post after lunch, ok? :)

Remove ads