Power VTT, Free RPG Map Builder, Online Gameplay coming soon
+ Log in or register to post

Power VTT, Free RPG Map Builder, Online Gameplay coming soon

Hey ENWorld!

Over the past 6 months I've been building a new virtual tabletop from the ground up in order to solve a problem I was seeing the community; it's time-consuming and often cumbersome to start playing a game of DnD online.

I'm excited to release the first public beta of Power VTT, a virtual tabletop that is focused on ease-of-use and built by the feedback and suggestions of many, many users over this time.

https://www.poweredvtt.com/

Power VTT comes with 200+ free assets to build your encounters with, can export maps for use in other VTTs, and has an aggressive plan to move forward into online gameplay.

As always, I welcome feedback, comments, or suggestions you might have! I sincerely hope you enjoy using Power VTT.

Best,
    Tom

Community Supporter COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

Reviews
    Read 9 Reviews
    D&D Adventurer's LeagueKickstarterKobold PressD&DEN World EN5ider

Block MNblockhead

Friend+
    I watched the intro video on your site. I like that it is a downloadable and installable application, so I can use it for live games, even when there is no Internet connection.

But it looks like the focus is on map building. I would be unlikely to build my maps in a VTT itself. I already have multiple map-making applications on my computer. Also, I frequently buy pre-created battlemaps.

What I'm looking for is an easy to use program where I can throw in a battlemap and start moving digital counters around during a live game. I don't really need all the bells and whistles of Fantasy Grounds and all the VTTs I've looked at seemed to require more extra prep work than they are worth. Again my perspective is based on the fact that I run games in person, not online.
    RPGs: D&D 5e; Paranoia, InSpectres, Hero Kids, No Thank You, Evil!
    Software: Realm Works, Hero Lab, Campaign Cartographer, Cityographer, Dungeonographer

+ Log in or register to post

Quick Reply Quick Reply