Yellow text on white wiki background

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Hello! I'm not sure if someone has posted this query in the meta section yet or not (couldn't find it), but I wanted to let you know that when I use the Eric Noah's Half-Fiend Love Child format, the yellow text that it defaults to becomes almost invisible in the white wiki thread headings on the boards.

I really like the Half-Fiend board format, so is there a way for me to change the thread header text color in that board format so that it's no longer that light yellow (and thus will show up in the white wiki headers)? If not, is there any way for Morrus et. al. to either darken the default yellow text color of Half-Fiend, or else change the background of any wiki thread headers to something other than white while in Half-Fiend mode?

Or if the last option is that this has already been talked about and a workaround has been already made that I just missed... feel free to call me a blind idiot and then link me to the thread where the workaround is shown. :)

Thanks!

-DEFCON 1

discosoc

First Post
I found the CSS entry that manages the background color for wiki threads. Unfortunately, it looks to be dynamically generated to apply to the specific wiki threads that show up when the page is refreshed. Assuming I'm not missing something here, this is a setting that Morrus will need to configure in whatever plugin he's using that manages the wiki posts.

Here's a modified page:

Untitled1.png

Here's the section where the rule is located. Notice that the exact thread id's are specified :(

Untitled2.png

Last edited:

Remove ads