D&D 5E 5E The Lost Mine of Phandelver - Full

tglassy

Adventurer
That's what my last DM said about my Rogue. He gave me a Rod of Security. Press a button, and it sends me and allies to a paradise for 200 days divided by the number of people who go. Then we all forgot about it. Except me.

After going through an entire dungeon with only one other player, outlying talking my way through the problems and otherwise completely legitimately, within the game rules defeating every trap with creativity and finesse, I get out of the dungeon only to have a guy I pissed off earlier get the drop on me, and stuff a cloth in my mouth so I couldn't say anything ( I had previously convinced half his men to mutiny.)

Me: Do I have a hand free?
DM: Yes. Sure. Try something.
Me: I reach behind my back and grab my Rod of Security, and press he button. Me and my friends are transported to a desert Oasis with food and pretty servants.
DM: Son of a ----

Sent from my iPad using EN World

tglassy

Adventurer
Hey, if I just killed 5 goblins by myself, does that mean I get 250 Xp (50 each)? Or are you doing milestones? Cause if I kill this other one, that's 300 XP right there.

Just thought I'd ask. I don't really expect to level up in the middle of a dungeon or faster than anyone else.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Just FYI: I'm starting back to work, which is good but it is going to reduce my ability to post. Shouldn't be too bad but just wanted to give you all a heads up.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases