D&D 5E Undead Apocalypse!

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Galahad crosses to the other ship with the crew, praying for their general health and well being as he goes.

OOC: Casting Prayer of Healing again, I'd name specific targets but have little frame of reference by which to choose them. Priority being the worst wounded by his best guess.

[roll0]

Spell slots used: 1st 1/4, 2nd 2/3, 3rd 2/2.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: I will gladly take it if in range. One more attack would drop me otherwise.
I thought I rolled con saves, but I cannot find them
Here they are, lost in OOC
CON check: 1D20+5 = [6]+5 = 11
1D20+5 = [4]+5 = 9
1D20+5 = [18]+5 = 23
- what was DC for the effect?

Amitiel looks at the gnome carrying foodstuffs in confusion before realizing his mistake. Mentally slapping himself on the forehead "Of course! Mortals need sustenance! How stupid of me!" he hurries after the fliers, but uses his action to once again push the revenant back into the void hugging the ships.

[sblock=actions]
Move: toward the hold as much as able on the listing ship.
Action: Eldritch Blast vs Revenant; force damage: 1D20+7 = [13]+7 = 20
1D10 = [7] = 7
1D20+7 = [9]+7 = 16
1D10 = [6] = 6
- push back into Hunger of Hadar
[/sblock]

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
The last of the Revenants flies overboard, into the sea. The ship teeters, you have little time.

OOC: Amitiel has about 24 seconds and is on foot. Roll an Acrobatics check. DC 15 if you try to grab stuff, DC 10 if you don’t. If you succeed, you can grab some stuff and get to the next ship. If you fail by less than 5, you get on the ship, but fail to grab anything. If you fail by more than 5, you are on the sinking ship when it goes down and are in the water with a bunch of angry Revenants.

Flyers don’t need checks. They’re flying.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Amitiel calls out.
"Loremaster Eternal, grant me your favor to aid the mortals on these ships!"

In answer, luminous wings unfurl from angels back and spends after other casters trying to get as much water as possible.

OOC: using action: warlock feature, wings for 1 minute.

Total before sinking should be 4 move actions and 3 actions in 4 rounds

Last edited:

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Pretty sure that's an Aasimar trait, not a Warlock trait, but whatevs.

The crew and everyone manages to get on to their new ship before the old one sinks. You're even able to grab some food and water, though most of your equipment and whatnot is now at the bottom of the ocean.

Thankfully, your ship is empty. Neither captain has surfaced, though Atemiel did lose concentration there at the end.

You now stand on a ship slightly older, yet a little bigger, than the one you were on a moment ago. The second ship is turning slowly, sailing away from you, though it isn't going very fast. There are only four skeletons left on board, trying to keep it moving.

Remove ads