D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn curses as the goblins suddenly strike out at the others. Barely cognizant of the arrow she herself avoided (assuming it was aimed at her, it didn't exactly come close), Evelyn watches as the goblin's blade finds lucky purchase in Roy. *Dammit, I let myself get caught of of position* She reluctantly goes for her bow instead of her sword, drawing it and an arrow as she dashes towards Roy, knowing that she won't make it there fast enough even as she watches her own arrow bury itself uselessly in the goblin's shield.

OOC: Move 30' to R14
Attack Goblin (G4) with shortbow
[roll0]
[roll1]

eayres33

Explorer
Salazar

Seeing Roy taking a powerful blow, Salazar charges towards the man, as he puts his hand on Roy’s shoulder he shouts, “For Thundertree!”

OOC:
Salazar moves to S17 and uses his action to restore 5HP to Roy.

ccs

41st lv DM
Salazar

Seeing Roy taking a powerful blow, Salazar charges towards the man, as he puts his hand on Roy’s shoulder he shouts, “For Thundertree!”

OOC:
Salazar moves to S17 and uses his action to restore 5HP to Roy.

What Roy thinks:
"Paladins....:confused: He should've just stabbed the little *¥%...."

What Roy SAYS: "Thanks."

River Song

Explorer
Hearing the cries of pain from Roy; Brother Lantern races over closer to the wounded man. He spares a goblin behind him a glance and harshly whispers "HELIOS!" and flames erupt around the creature. Finishing up towards the front of the wagon he summons a healing chant and a wave of healing courses through Roy.

[sblock=actions]

Move to N15
Action sacred flame on goblin G1 [roll0] dex save dc= 14, if passes no damage

Bonus Action = healing word on Roy [roll1]

[/sblock]

Thateous

Explorer
Lupin swings wildly at the creature in a fury of swipes catching the creature once good time.
OOC: if I killed him move 25ft toward the other one.
Dmg: 1d6+6 11
Attacks: 2#1d20+6 25 9

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The goblin dodges Brother Lantern's burst of holy fire.

Lupin slays the goblin and moves onward, threatening the next.

OOC: Roy and Jax are up next in initiative

Roy 13/13
Lupin 12/12
Jax 8/8
Salazar 13/13
Brother Lantern 11/11
Evelyn 15/15

G1 7/7
G2 Dead
G3 7/7
G4 7/7
G5 Dead

[sblock=Map] gob amush play.png[/sblock]

ccs

41st lv DM
Hearing the cries of pain from Roy;

I wouldn't really call it cries of pain. More like a string of obscenities....

Now that help has arrived Roy moves around the goblin, flanking it, & when an opening presents itself buries his short sword in it. "My turn".

To Hit: attack with advantage from flanking. If no advantage for flanking, then use 1st roll: 2D20+5 = [16, 14]+5 = 35
H
uh. I typed that in odd. Oh well, 16+5 to hit works....

Damage: Short Sword damage roll vs goblin #4: 1D6+3 = [5]+3 = 8

Stricking his short sword in the ground next to him, but still holding his shield, Roy proceeds to pick up the dead goblins short bow to use against #3 next round....

Last edited:

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
GM: We're not using flanking. And you were the only person in contact with the goblin so even if I was you wouldn't get it. You did kill the goblin regardless.
[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] going for Jax.

After Roy dispatches another goblin, Jax fires a ray of dark energy towards a goblin but fails to connect.

One goblin fires at Evelyn, then curses, dropping its bow and moving to the west. The other goblin gets a wicked slash on Lupin, but the halfling still fights on.

OOC: Lupin, Salazar, Evelyn, and Brother Lantern are up next in initiative. After they go, Roy and Jax are up.

Roy 13/13
Lupin 7/12
Jax 8/8
Salazar 13/13
Brother Lantern 11/11
Evelyn 15/15

G1 7/7
G2 Dead
G3 7/7
G4 Dead
G5 Dead

[sblock=Map]gob amush play.png[/sblock]
[sblock=Rolls]Jax: Eldritch Blast on G1: 1D20+6 = [6]+6 = 12
1D10 = [1] = 1

G1:Goblin Scimitar on Lupin: 1D20+4 = [15]+4 = 19
1D6+2 = [3]+2 = 5

G3:Goblin Shortbow on Evelyn: 1D20+4 = [3]+4 = 7
1D6+2 = [6]+2 = 8
[/sblock]

River Song

Explorer
Drawing his dagger, Brother Lantern races to cut off the fleeing goblin wildly lashing out with his dagger.

[sblock=actions]

Move action to M10

[roll0]
[roll1]

[/sblock]

hafrogman

Adventurer
Ignoring another arrow passing vaguely in her direction, Evelyn considers the flow of combat. Eyeballing the goblin again, she grins slightly to herself as it places itself within her reach. She drops her bow behind her as she strides purposefully towards it, her hands reaching for the familiar grip of her blade. She swings it in a wide, flashing arc angled sharply downwards towards the smaller foe, catching it in the collar bone, and shearing through the tiny form easily.

OOC: Move to 011
Attack G4 with greatsword
[roll0]
[roll1]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases