D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn crouches down amid the brush beside the trail and silently gestures for the others to stay put for a moment. Then tries to catch the feral halfling's eye and inclines her head at, indicating for Lupin to come along as she scopes out the cave entrance.

OOC: [roll0]
[roll1]

eayres33

Explorer
Salazar watches Evelyn and Lupin continue ahead, he knows that any attempt to go with them would blow their cover. Accepting his limitations Salazar takes a deep breath and readies himself for action.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
GM: You all gain 75 XP for defeating the goblins and finding the hideout.

Lupin and Evelyn:
On the east side of the stream flowing from the cave mouth, a small area in the briar thickets has been hollowed out to form a lookout post or blind. Wooden planks flatten out the briars and provide room for guards to lie hidden and watch the area-including a pair of goblins lurking there right now!

Roll for Initiative, the goblins rolled a 3.

You have surprised the guards, Lupin and Evelyn are the only ones who will go during the surprise round.
After they post first actions, anyone who beats a 3 can post the actions for round 1.

[sblock=Map] cragmaw hideout.png[/sblock]

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn curses quietly to herself as she spots the guards just too late to avoid coming into their view. Too late now, they have to be silenced before an alarm can be put out. She draws her blade and darts in towards the nearest goblin. Her sword catches the goblin in the neck before he has a chance to react, and permanently silences him.
OOC: [roll0]
Move: to H4
Action: Attack Goblin G1
[roll1]
[roll2]

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn goes back to the group to report.

"Two more goblins on guard duty. Lupin and I took care of them before they could raise an alarm, but there's no sign of captives or bodies. From here we're looking at the cave. We're gonna need some light."

eayres33

Explorer
Salazar nodded, “I have some torches, but I can’t carry a lit one along with my shield and my flail.”

A puzzled expression crossed Salazar’s face, “I guess I never thought that through until now, but to be honest I’ve done most of my fighting above ground.”

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases