D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

Thateous

Explorer
OOC: My apologies, I made an assumption about some things. Lupin' s favored enemy is goblin. Here's his roll for that with survival. Can I inquire their numbers as per natural explorer feature? Oh and how far behind we are time wise.
Tracking + survival: 2#1d20+6 25 12

Lupin continues to sniff the ground following the smell of the creatures. He notices the tall one eye the tracks curiously and crawls over. He grabs the man's hand and moves it to other clues and then looks up and smiles at him before returning to the divide and figuring out which way they went.

Sent from my SM-G955U using EN World mobile app

eayres33

Explorer
Salazar looks over to Evelyn, “I say the steps, I don’t want anything coming out of there and trapping us in here.”

Tilting his head slightly as he looks at Lupin trying to figure out what he was up too.

ccs

41st lv DM
Salazar looks over to Evelyn, “I say the steps, I don’t want anything coming out of there and trapping us in here.”

Tilting his head slightly as he looks at Lupin trying to figure out what he was up too.

Roy, looking up from examining the ground:
"Either way's just as bad for that. We go down the stairs, something might come out of the back of the cave. We go further into the cave, something comes up those stairs. Or something else just comes in behind us.
But if we follow the drag marks we'll find Rockseer & his buddy. Or whatever it was the goblins drug in here."

"Lupin, I'm not seeing whatever you're trying to show me here. Wich way do those drag marks go?"

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Lupin: There is a large amount of traffic, definitely goblins, more than a dozen, coming and going. There has been high activity in the last 24 hours. You definitely see at least one set of medium humanoid boot prints leading towards the outside.

All: From up the steps, you hear canine growling and barking.

The drag marks indicated could be coming, going out or both.

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn looks up the passage in the direction Lupin points, deeper into the darkness of the cave. She tries to keep her voice down as she considers her companions."Alright, who's going first then?"

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
The main passage from the cave mouth climbs steeply upward, the stream plunging and splashing down its west side. In the shadows, a side passage leads west across the other side of the stream.

In the shadows of the ceiling to the north, you can just make out the dim shape of a rickety bridge of wood and rope crossing over the passage ahead of you. Another passage intersects this one, twenty feet above the floor.

At the edge of your light, you see a small humanoid sneak off to the right side of the bridge.

The stream passage continues up beyond another set of uneven steps ahead, bending eastward as it goes. A waterfall sounds out from a larger cavern somewhere ahead of you.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Evelyn curses silently to herself, torn between the need to see and the desire to rush ahead. Tied to the light carried by Brother Lantern, she crouches down where she is and whispers quietly to the others. "We've been spotted."

Remove ads