book of exalted deeds?

Particle_Man

Explorer
Lets try this again.

I think that ENworld mentioned a rumour a while back that WOTC would make a "good book" counterpart to the Book of Vile Darkness. It would, among other things, discuss what to do with orc babies and such.

I think the book is called the book of exalted deeds.

So,
a) Have I got the name right?
b) Anyone know when it is coming out?
c) Anyone know what else is in the book?

thundershot

Adventurer
Enceladus said:

They're delicious. The secret's in the rub.

No. I don't think that's what he meant.

I think he meant... you know... what kind of vegetable do you serve them with, and whether you use potatoes or Stove Top? :D

Chris

Darrin Drader

Explorer
James Wyatt, Chris Perkins, and myself wrote it. While I can't comment on it just yet, I can say that I think some of my best design work so far went into that book. It should be a real treat, regardless of whether or not you tend to strictly adhere to the straight and narrow.

Last edited:

Moe Ronalds

First Post
Baraendur said:
James Wyatt, Chris Perkins, and myself wrote it. While I can't comment on it just yet, I can say that I think some of my best design work so far went into that book. It should be a real treat, regardless of whether or not you tend to strictly adhere to the straight and narrow.

Can you at least tell me whether or not my mother will object to letting me buy it? It says it's mature, but considering the subject it seems odd that it would scald my good little christian boy eyes. :) Am I right that it won't be as graphic as BOVD or should I hang up my hopes of getting this book until I'm 18?

John Crichton

First Post
Baraendur said:
Cool beans. Take this as you will but I'm buying it day one. ;)

So, that said - Do orc babies taste more like chicken or beef and what goes better with them: red wine or white? :p

thundershot and I just need to know...

Last edited:

Tidus4444

First Post
Ah. The other reason why I love these boards. It's just so incredibly cool to ask: "What Dragon was that article in?" and get a response of: "Dragon 298. I should know, I wrote it." It's veryt cool that game developers surf these boards.

2d6

A Natural 12
thundershot said:

No. I don't think that's what he meant.

I think he meant... you know... what kind of vegetable do you serve them with, and whether you use potatoes or Stove Top? :D

Chris

Wow! all this time I thought orc babies were sides :D

I'll be buying it!

2d6

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Moe Ronalds said:

Can you at least tell me whether or not my mother will object to letting me buy it? It says it's mature, but considering the subject it seems odd that it would scald my good little christian boy eyes. :) Am I right that it won't be as graphic as BOVD or should I hang up my hopes of getting this book until I'm 18?

I honestly don't know considering that I haven't seen the art yet. I don't even know what the cover will look like. Aside from that, I would love to give more details, but I just can't at this time. Hopefully when the release gets nearer us authors will get to do a Q&A or somesuch online to promote it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases